1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Naim NDS Linkplug

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by finvarg, Dec 17, 2018.

1. finvarg

finvarg pfm Member

Please pm me, if you have used for sale. Don't want to pay for new one.

2. Mynamemynaim

Mynamemynaim pfm Member

I see they are about £100 each from TomTom audio
    Would it be possible to look on say the RS website and buy an unwired plug and then just make the links?
    I could help with a link diagram if you can get the plug ..or maybe a damaged cable cheap ..and cut off a plug and link it ...

3. S_J

S_J pfm Member

I love how someone that has a £6k device won't pay a trifling £100 for something to make it work. Only on pfm! Yeah, yeah, so you probably bought it second-hand - so you should've haggled £100 off from the seller to compensate for no link plug.

4. Mynamemynaim

Mynamemynaim pfm Member

It's a link plug that probably costs less than a tenner to buy new ...but naim want £100 or more ..
    Why wouldn't he want to get one for less even if he did haggle money off at purchase? I know I would...
    The new pfm spirit ....go out and buy it new.. whatever the cost ....Im not sure it will catch on

finvarg likes this.
  5. finvarg

finvarg pfm Member

Looks like you have a many free time here to spend it for fantasies and unwanted advices.

6. S_J

S_J pfm Member

I do have the wiring diagram for the NDS link plug actually. Have fun working it out for yourself :)

7. finvarg

finvarg pfm Member

found for a good price

8. Mynamemynaim

Mynamemynaim pfm Member

Well done
    Sadly some members seem unwilling to support the PFM group thes days

9. finvarg

finvarg pfm Member

Because of the lost parcel (first time for 10 years ...) looking for Naim NDS Linkplug again.

10. finvarg

finvarg pfm Member