1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Naim Olive Hi-Cap

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by coltrane, Jun 22, 2019.

1. coltrane

coltrane electrobaroCKjazzer

As above and its accessories with its original packaging and box, in perfect condition, are for sale (late series; 240V; UK or EU mains cable; 5-pin to 5-pin/240 deg. SNAIC). The original PSU caps are in great shape (got them checked). Pictures on request, please.

The price is £350 ono, shipping's from the EU; the actual cost'll be determined per the location of the buyer. To note, I prefer selling the set to the EU. Finally, payment's via PayPal 'F&F', please.

If you fancy the PSU contact me via p.m., please. Thanks.

2. coltrane

3. coltrane

for interested parties asked it might have been not so well spoken-out above, but yes, I do have the original Naim cardboard box and polystyrene inserts with the same S/N for the Hi-Cap

4. YSG2000

YSG2000 pfm Member

Would be good to know if there’s any service history and the first three numbers of the serial number to put an indication of age to the hicap too.

Regards

5. coltrane

seemingly this Hi-Cap was serviced at some point as the SLCE caps (with a white top) look absolutely new-ish and there's (almost) no dust inside the unit. to note, I've owned other 'Caps earlier (2 pcs.) but both looked dirtier inside. also, the S/N is 102XXX, thus making the unit born in 1994, what the codes on the (SC) LM317Ks trannies (9432) and the Talema (Ireland - practically H&F in a then-new dress) transformer (36/94), together with the latest-style Olive case (with 2 extra holes on the bottom for the earthing screw) confirm

6. coltrane

I misspelt it in the 1st post, the price's obo> hence, reasonable offers're welcome

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
  7. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

I’m starting to feel ill trying to read this.

kevinrt likes this.
  8. coltrane

hope you overcome it pretty soon :D
    anyway, I'm sorry if it's not an easy read but I wanted to put in all the info I know of the unit

Tony Lockhart likes this.
  9. coltrane

stays with me :)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2019