1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Neat Petite SX - Satin White

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by mil46, May 6, 2020.

1. mil46

mil46 pfm Member

Okay.... Some of you may have seen my post recently wanting a small bookshelf speakers to tide me over until I got myself a more permanent pair. I managed to get these NOS from PJ Hifi. Got them on Monday this week. As it happens, I was also offered a pair of Tannoys on here, which I also purchased as my more permanent pair (if such a thing exists)

To cut a long story short, these Neats are up for sale. They are brand new, (not ex demo) opened and used for a couple of days. I just want to recover what I paid so they are up for £520 plus post if anyone wants them. Thought Id try here before fleabay. I have the invoices.
    Thanks for looking

2. mil46

mil46 pfm Member

3. Sifter

Sifter New Member

Hi , interested, shipping $ to Chicago... 60645? Thank you ("Savingsaddict" on eBay, usaudiomart.com)

4. mil46

mil46 pfm Member

Hi, thanks for your contact. Wouldn’t really be happy shipping these to US. Thanks anyway

5. mil46

mil46 pfm Member

Bump

6. mil46

mil46 pfm Member

Bump

7. Mitch65

Mitch65 Member

I’ll bump it because they are cheap for such a good little speaker

8. datay

datay pfm Member

I agree, I have a walnut pair I paid only slightly less for (used, maybe it was £20 less), off this forum almost five years ago. Still have them. in almost daily use. There was a recent thread in Audio on them, too.

Bump for you!

9. mil46

mil46 pfm Member

Thanks for the bumps. Really good speakers, I would have thought theyd go at that price. Maybe its the colour?

10. mil46

mil46 pfm Member

11. mil46

mil46 pfm Member

Last bump before you know where

12. mil46

mil46 pfm Member

bump - anyone want photos please let me know