1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

*Nebo 11 Update*

Discussion in 'audio' started by Progmeister, Mar 24, 2020 at 5:22 PM.

1. Progmeister

Progmeister The Supernatural Anaesthetist

Fellow Neboites. I have had to pull the sensible lever on Nebo 11. I thinks we have to be safe and also respect not only the law but the danger it may pose on health be it ours or those we could infect. Best to live safely and arrange it at a more appropriate time. I know this is a disappointment but i would rather do it now rather than a week or a few days before the event. So it is now on hold. Really sorry guys. Hopefully those who may have arranged accomodation will get the chance to obtain a refund or a coupon rebooking at a later date. Many thanks and once again my apology.

[​IMG]

Stuart Frazer likes this.
  2. Ian Stafford

Ian Stafford Active Member

Expecting it, no apologies necessary. We’ll meet again when all is well. Many thanks though, for all your hard work in organising this, it's appreciated. Stay safe.

3. Stuart Frazer

Stuart Frazer pfm Member

It is the right decision. This is something to look forward to once this virus pandemic is all over.

Progmeister likes this.
  4. Progmeister

Progmeister The Supernatural Anaesthetist

5. Ian Stafford

Ian Stafford Active Member

Progmeister likes this.