1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Nikon d7000 and a few lenses

Discussion in 'photo classifieds' started by Mongeddavid, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Mongeddavid

Mongeddavid pfm Member

Going full frame so the following is available for sale

Nikon d7000 in excellent condition fully 100 percent functional a great DX camera I believe i have the box and comes with the cables charger etc for this £200

AFS Nikkor 55 to 300mm4.5 5.6 G ED VR Nice zoom lens in great condition I believe i have the box and it comes with mount and lens caps. £150

AFS Nikkor 12 24 1.4 g ed DX lens Excellent Lens in great condition mount and lens cap £370

Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR in great condition mount and lens cap £150

Nikon MBD11 Battery Pack / Grip for D7000 with two trays for either nikon batteries of 6 aa batteries Good condition no box ( at least i think so ) £60

2. Spike55

Spike55 Doesn't get out enough.

PM sent re d7000 body.

3. Mongeddavid

Mongeddavid pfm Member

Shutter count on D7000 3330 barely used

4. Premmyboy

Premmyboy pfm Member

pM sent re 55-300 lens.

5. Mongeddavid

Mongeddavid pfm Member

D7000