1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Offical Royal Wedding, Ticker Tape Special

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Tigerjones, Apr 29, 2011.

1. gintonic

gintonic Pussy Lover

2. Still

Still absolute unit

Repeat of an earlier plea to Hugh:

Command authorization code Still-4-7-Alpha-Tango.
    Abort mission: Fergie’s ring!

3. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

I’m down with the lieges camped out at the castle entrance tonight, to secure their pitch for the procession. Dressed as Princess Michael von Kent, giving interviews to American journalists who are crawling all over the place.

[​IMG]

Still likes this.
  4. canonman

canonman pfm Member

I’m down with the lieges camped out at the castle entrance tonight, to secure their pitch for the procession.

Which seat is yours Dec?

[​IMG]

Still likes this.
  5. merlin

merlin Avatar changed - Town names deemed offensive.

LOL. What have they done with the homeless people from around there for the weekend?

6. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

That’s my walker parked up- full of fags and drink. Alas, I’ll be watching on the iPlayer from Helsinki on Saturday. Couldn’t move in the lift this morning for NBC film crews and their gear.

Still likes this.
  7. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

Surely it should be creme anglaise, not custard.

Still likes this.
  8. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

My parents were married in 1966. My father's parents did not attend because my mother isn't a Catholic, my father's sister was locked in the house and had to climb out of a window to get there. They have now been married for 51 years so that's 2 fingers to "It won't last".

9. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

You know the answer. Police went round at midnight and 5am every day and moved them on until they took the hint and found somewhere quieter to stay.

10. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

Wonder why they're not doing the same with the lieges?

11. Mr Cat

Mr Cat Owner

12. gintonic

gintonic Pussy Lover

no it isn't that.........................

Jlc likes this.
  13. Nic Robinson

Nic Robinson Moderator

Just deleted a post just beyond the line imo.

14. Still

Still absolute unit

UK media watch: what are the chances of a royal wedding terror plot thwarted news story in the next couple of days?

Rob998, TheDecameron and Nic Robinson like this.
  15. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

Is Bob Dylan going to the Wedding thing? If he does will he play Rainy Day Women 12 & 35 with its jolly chorus "Everybody must get stoned"?

Meghan's nephew is developing a special cannabis strain called Markle's Sparkle for the Wedding, according to The Independent. https://www.independent.co.uk/royal...arkle-prince-harry-tyler-dooley-a8306521.html

"Tyler Dooley, grows cannabis in Oregon USA – which has been legal in the American state since 2015 – and now he is in the process of creating a new potent hybrid named “Markle’s Sparkle.”

“Meghan grew up in California and I am sure has an American view on pot,” he told Daily Mail.

"He also shared his thoughts on what Prince Harry would think, simply adding: “Prince Harry enjoys a good party.”

Jack

Still likes this.
  16. Mullardman

Mullardman Resident Philistine

Am I missing something? I do hope so...

17. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Golly, do I ever have a lot of soul!

I’m looking forward to animated fluttering pfm-green-tinted Union Flags appearing at the top of every page. I imagine the mod team are working flat out to get them ready on time.

18. canonman

canonman pfm Member

They have brought along a 5* bus today for them and parked it directly opposite the castle.

As you can clearly see from the picture, Corbyn is first in the queue :D

[​IMG]

19. merlin

merlin Avatar changed - Town names deemed offensive.

I'm guessing they were moved on?

20. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Golly, do I ever have a lot of soul!

It looks like they were sent to The Tower.

Rob998 likes this.