1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+10)?

Discussion in 'off topic' started by ff1d1l, Nov 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

The poor will be poorer anyway, it's how a Tory party works, been happening for 6 years prior to Brexit, nothing will improve under this government, Brexit or not.

2. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

You are dead to me now, Harry :)

Vinniemac and stephen bennett like this.
  3. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

Your assuming the EU would want them back.

4. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

With this government in control of matters, yes, under a Labour coalition, not so sure.

5. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

Those who are critical of Corbyn need to watch the Ch4 news interview with Vince Cable. Dear God. I wouldn't send this pompous, dithering old fool for a pint of milk, let alone put him in charge of a political party, albeit a shit and increasingly irrelevant one.

Old Vince had it spelled out to him at least twice by the interviewer how the LibDems proposed amendment could screw up any chance of a second referendum and he still didn't get it.

I almost feel sorry for Vince. The lights are on but there's nobody at home.

6. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

If only Britain had a political leader of the vision and skill of Merkel. On the earlier question of media coverage, I just heard a Sky News operative conclude a piece with “its hard to escape the impression that Remainers are trying to undermine Brexit”. Sounds like the old jerk still has his hand in a few dark places.

7. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

Could they not put us in special measures and install her as the brexit czar?

stephen bennett likes this.
  8. stephen bennett

stephen bennett Mr Enigma

Did you notice he was shedding a tear?

Stephen

9. stephen bennett

stephen bennett Mr Enigma

She’s available after 2021.

Stephen

TheDecameron likes this.
  10. MVV

MVV pfm Member

Just imagine that! We have no-one at all anywhere near Merkel's league. Values she leads by, courage and competence. Bloody brilliant leader. Nice little biopic on her last night.

You just could not imagine any of our slimy shower standing by their values like she did on the immigration issue. She does what she believes is right be it popular or not.

jackbarron, kendo and andrewd like this.
  11. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Sly Fox is now threatening to resign. Either the contortions were becoming too painful, Boris is promising him Chancellor of the Exchequer or his friends across the Atlantic Bridge are pulling his chain.

HarryB and andrewd like this.
  12. MVV

MVV pfm Member

The more the merrier! We need an implosion and then the GE.

HarryB likes this.
  13. Colin L

Colin L pfm Member

Hyde and Crace consistently make me LOL. Great stuff.

14. MVV

MVV pfm Member

I worry about his fragile, transparent cranium. He looks like a baby bird that has fallen out of it's nest and died.

15. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

I always get her mixed up with Mariella Frostrup (who does loads of voice-overs and nothing much else but she seems to get by).

16. wyjsar

wyjsar Nothing but heart

Adam Werritty parachuted in as Foreign Sec.

HarryB likes this.
  17. wyjsar

wyjsar Nothing but heart

I've probably mentioned it before but he keeps his hat on when on a train. It's not as though it's going to fvcking well rain inside the carriages of the 19:50 from Waterloo to Twickenham. Twat.

HarryB likes this.
  18. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

Open Book on R4.

19. ff1d1l

ff1d1l pfm Member

Who's he? Is he off the Archers?
    Are they anywhere near running out of nonentities?

20. wyjsar

wyjsar Nothing but heart

You are aware of why Liam Fox had to resign the first time I hope.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.