1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh Britain, what have you done (part ∞+13)?

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Bob McC, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

10% inflation sounds wonderful right now!

2. Mullardman

Mullardman Moderately extreme...

Politically,Corbyn, like me, is a left wing product of the post consensus environment created by Thatcher. His unwillingness to deal with the current nefarious bunch is hardly surprising.

Covkxw likes this.
  3. HairyHaggis

HairyHaggis <((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>¸.

yes, that'll be the one.

PsB and Mullardman like this.
  4. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Which was the most incompetent in ministerial office would you say? I think Davis takes some beating- he certainly lived up to that famous thick as mince, lazy as a toad image painted by Architect of Brexit, Dominic Cumming. Paterson is my favourite though- took on Brock twice and lost. Estuarine Francois is someone any normal person would mistake for a cabbie. Baker is plain sinister- you can smell brimstone off him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.