1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

ONIX SERVICE... Available in May 2019 at ONIX UK. .Dust of the old stuff

Discussion in 'audio' started by Onixdna, Apr 10, 2019.

1. soileduk

soileduk pfm Member

Thanks Adam, thanks for your email I have just sorted this online and we are ready to go. Marvellous.

2. Onixdna

Onixdna Onix GB

Guys just a reminder I will close this offer on Sunday this week

Adam

3. flatpopely

flatpopely Prog Rock/Moderator

I for one would be interested in hearing the DAC enable amp!
    P.S. Is it DAC or phono board or can one have both fitted to the amp?

4. Onixdna

Onixdna Onix GB

Hi

Either or ..but because the blue tooth board has a small signal problem due to our faraday cage . The penalty of great solid casework with no vents stopping signals get in , is it works to stop them get out too

So might have to make a media unit..we will see

Adam

Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
  5. flatpopely

flatpopely Prog Rock/Moderator

Sounds like a plan!

6. Onixdna

Onixdna Onix GB

Thnaks to everyone that has made enquiries and to those that help with my mission to keep the OA21 a classic it is for many years yet .. Only 2 days left guys closes 21-04-19 https://www.onixdna.com/product-page

7. Onixdna

Onixdna Onix GB

I look forward to renovating the units booked in .

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  8. Onixdna

Onixdna Onix GB

I have extended the renovation offer until 30-04-19 , this is due to a few people having missed the offer while on holiday during the recent easter break .. I will have to close it on the 30-04-19 .

If you have missed it , book it now as it has been a very surprising result and it really will be the last time I do this and if I run out of time it will close earlier .

https://www.onixdna.com/product-page I really appreciate the support I have had in the offer and want everyone to have a chance .

Adam W

9. Onixdna

Onixdna Onix GB

Last day guys

10. Onixdna

Onixdna Onix GB

The OA21 is a classic designed by guys that love music .

I am proud that so many people love this little amp..I will bring the ones that arrive back to glory in May 2019 .

Our renovation service has now closed

Thanks guys

Adam W

www.onixdna.com

11. soileduk

soileduk pfm Member

Does anyone know how the renovation is going? I would have thought that it would have been done by now. I can’t get any email reply from adam@onix-gb.com or support@onixgb.com . The telephone is permanent answerphone and even if you do leave a message it is ignored.

12. misterc6

misterc6 Wasted and wounded, it ain’t what the moon did

I’ve also been frustrated by the delay but I had an email back from Adam yesterday saying that all the parts needed to renovate my OA21S (and, presumably the others that were sent back) are now in stock and that he would be working on it in the next few days.

He also told me that they have been extremely busy and he apologised for the answerphone problems. Having seen some of his previous work I’m sure that we won’t be disappointed when our units are returned.

13. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

My OA21S is in for a service too, no rush at all as far as I’m concerned, just great to see a new manufacturer standing behind their old products to such an extent.

guydarryl likes this.
  14. soileduk

soileduk pfm Member

Thanks for the info misterc6, all I want is to know what is going on. It can’t be difficult to answer an email rather than ignore 10 surely.

15. soileduk

soileduk pfm Member

Totally agree Tony, it’s just that the non communication is giving me the paranoid vapours.:)

16. misterc6

misterc6 Wasted and wounded, it ain’t what the moon did

I was wondering what I should play first when my OA21S returned, now it has to be Paranoid Android!

17. madmike

madmike I feel much better now, I really do...

Mine took ages as well but it wasn't half worth the wait....

18. soileduk

soileduk pfm Member

Or anything by The Vapors perhaps...