1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Paradise Phono Stage: fully built or boards

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Rosewind, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Rosewind

Rosewind Lost in Translation

Paradise phono stage ... or boards ... wanted. Let me know which build you have and the price. You must be prepared to pack it up well for shipping to Denmark.
    Cheers,
    Peter

EDIT: if you are interested in my Benz Micro Gullwing SLR that is away with Benz in Switzerland for a retip and new cantilever, we may be able to factor this in. I also have a shining Benz Micro Lukaschek PP1 to go with it, if you fancy.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  2. sq225917

sq225917 Bit of this, bit of that

If I had the boards that's two I could have built this week. Get on diyaudio and get asking, you might get lucky.

3. scotty38

scotty38 pfm Member

I’m sure you’ll have said before but why can’t you get boards any longer?

4. SAP7

SAP7 pfm Member

They were made in small numbers as a diy project.
    I suspect you could commission more but there may be a copyright issue (?) and there would definitely be a cost issue as you would have to sell volume.
    Damn lucky to have ferreted some out myself... along with a resident expert to build it (see above).

scotty38 and divedeepdog like this.
  5. Rosewind

I would quite clearly prefer to buy a fully built unit. I will ask on the DIY Audio forum, but I am clueless when it comes to Paradise phono stage board versions etc. So I will have to rely on other people for verification of the boards + the building of the phono stage itself.

I am not in any hurry to find a unit, so I would be able to wait. For once I have the funds available to proceed and no other immediate "must have" object.

In the past I was actually offered an opportunity to get one built but I did not have the funds.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2019
  6. sp25

sp25 pfm Member

brumjam and Rob998 like this.
  7. Rosewind

Duly noted. Thanks.

8. Alexm2033

Alexm2033 pfm Member

Thank you for sharing that link

9. sq225917

I've messaged Algar, the main boards look great. I'm in.

SAP7 likes this.
  10. sq225917

Happy to build and or advise for any interested parties.

11. Rosewind

Thanks Simon! I'm in! Can't believe it.
    Sorted!

12. Rosewind

I think Sylvain wants to order quite quickly, so please don't hesitate to contact him on DIY Audio if you want a set of good Paradise pcbs.

13. scotty38

scotty38 pfm Member

Si, what would be the all in cost to have you build a "normal" spec stage?

14. Rosewind

Scotty38. It is better to contact Simon by PM.

scotty38 likes this.
  15. Rosewind

This Thursday was what Sylvain wrote, so hurry over to DIY Audio.

16. Alexm2033

Alexm2033 pfm Member

If like me you missed out Sylvian is making a list for a new batch early next year so you can still get in.

17. Bigman80

Bigman80 pfm Member

I am on that list and can't wait to get it built up.

Been looking for boards for a long time now and just missed this last GB by a matter of minutes