1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

pfm Health Club

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Whaleblue, Sep 6, 2018.

1. lordsummit

lordsummit Moderator

I don’t think two or three lots of 40 minute exercise and a longer run is unsustainable. I’d obviously cut intake down if I wasn’t doing it. Fewer carbs for sure.

2. Dozey

Dozey Air guitar member

I train because I enjoy it - not to keep weight off. I think I that is the sustainable approach. If I wanted to keep weight off I would eat less and drink less beer.

lordsummit likes this.
  3. lordsummit

lordsummit Moderator

I agree, expressed much better than I! I train because I enjoy it, I love the challenge, it makes me be reasonable about what I eat, and after my long run on Sunday, I’ve got a spare 1400 calories to play with!!!

4. blossomchris

blossomchris I feel better than James Brown

Same here. It is all down to routine, 4 mins on the bike along with neck and eyes exercises, 5 mins on the rower, 4 mins of various yoga moves. I missed today as a bit of a hangover, but because I have managed 15 or so days continous, I woke and was still fairly flexible. I do know if I miss tomorrow I will suffer, so deffo back on it in the morning, sensible eating as well, more importantly I want to do it

Bloss