1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Pics of your pets (part II)

Discussion in 'photo' started by Pete MB&D, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

After many weeks of not meeting up, finally got the chance to get these 2 loons together this morning. Winston (the Cocker) and Harley are great pals, with only one day's difference in their ages. Seeing them running free around our local fields is just the perfect tonic:

[​IMG]Two friends by Boxertrixter, on Flickr

Jono_13, Lefty, Salamander and 3 others like this.
  2. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

3. SteveG

SteveG pfm Member

[​IMG]

Tarzan and Gromit like this.
  4. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

5. Derek Wright

Derek Wright pfm Member

Good they are back and helping to balance out the number of pictures of long haired smelly dogs (g)

clifftaylor, Clay B and gintonic like this.
  6. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

those two are funny cats. We have had sibling moggies (both times they were sisters) before, and they were never friends, these two as you can see love to cuddle up together, they play together and fight. Siamese, compared to other cats, are way more curious and desperate to climb. Marley (the grey) is an expert at running up doors and sitting on the top.

eternumviti likes this.
  7. Pete MB&D

Pete MB&D Pete Maddex, the one and only!

8. SteveG

SteveG pfm Member

My dog smells lovely - most of the time!

Gromit likes this.
  9. gary

gary Well-Known Member

10. I love pupper smell.

(Just Tee-combed about half a bin bag full of fluff out of him; he is still heavily casting and he’s not been to a professional groomer since February so... DIY)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2020
  11. SteveG

SteveG pfm Member

Our dog is shedding at the moment as well and my wife has been furminating handfuls off him every day, but the house is still covered in "labrador glitter".

My sister is a dog groomer but, being a lab, Ludo doesn't need groomed although my sister insists on him visiting every few months so she can give him a bath. He does smell lovely after that.

MJS and Tarzan like this.
  12. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

ff1d1l, Tarzan, Salamander and 4 others like this.
  13. Something about a freshly mettled farm track

[​IMG] [​IMG]

eternumviti, ff1d1l, Gromit and 5 others like this.
  14. TimF

TimF pfm Member

Claire, your property looks lovely, serenity it seems!

15. SteveG

SteveG pfm Member

Too hot for a big walk with Ludo today, so we kept it shorter and spent most of our time in the treelines where there was some shade:

[​IMG]

TimF, Tarzan, ff1d1l and 1 other person like this.
  16. Not strictly my property as it’s farm track but it’s a good place to hunker down while the world falls apart. Too much of this can be a bit boring though. an as for Winter [shudders].

I’m waiting til 8pm for Mischa’s walk. he’s in the bathroom on the cool tiles.

TimF likes this.
  17. Gromit

Gromit Plasticine Dog

Salamander, Tarzan, SteveG and 2 others like this.
  18. [​IMG]

Long walkies in rivers and streams, idyllic days. May they last.