1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Premier League 2016-2017.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by jimi, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

I don't think it the number of years matters. However you measure it, Kante is among the best defensive midfielders of all time, he's in the same pot as Makele

2. Take5

Take5 pfm Member

LOL....

ps great result for you yesterday. Glimmer of hope ?

3. pmac

pmac lovesrecordplayers

Just a glimmer!

4. tqineil

tqineil pfm Member

5. palacefan

palacefan pfm Member

I reckon that Hazard would walk into every team in the league, a truly beautiful game player.

6. pmac

pmac lovesrecordplayers

I agree, but Maradonna, he isn't

7. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Giving a ball boy a good kicking trumps the hand of God. Hazard wins.

8. pmac

pmac lovesrecordplayers

Hahaha, yes. I'll give you that

9. clifftaylor

clifftaylor Probably retired!

The occupants of the Goonersworld web site are what can be loosely described as "Not Happy" - they can see a future where Hazard's goal is showing almost constantly somewhere on t'internet :D

10. canonman

canonman pfm Member

The Gooners visited an orphanage in London today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope,” said Bradley aged 6

11. blossomchris

blossomchris I feel better than James Brown

Nice one, gonna upset a few muckers with that one.

Bloss

12. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

:D :D :D

Jack

13. gassor

gassor There may be more posts after this.

Good job I didn't have a mouthful of tea when I read that. :D

14. As a Boro fan living in Kent I don't get to many games these days, however, I went to the game at White Hart Lane on Saturday. Pretty poor game, although Wanyama and Dembele were superb for Spurs.

My first visit to White Hart Lane and I now know why they are building a bigger stadium, WHL is pretty small and a bit shabby. It took 90 minutes to get back to Liverpool Street Station after the game, I can't imagine what it's going to be like when there are twice as many in attendance.

Cheers BB

15. blossomchris

Always has been a bottleneck (sorry) using the overground. Used to park at Enfield and come in from there.

I would presume they have arranged/paid for additional transport services as part of the new planning conditions.

Bloss

16. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

Barca have been mullered 4 - 0 by PSG tonight. Hopefully Messi will now sign to Champions League winners, Chelsea FC.

Jack

17. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Nooooooooooo. He'd be 30 or more if he did come, a season to settle in, then he's past it. Give our youngsters a chance.

18. blossomchris

You are honoured, I am agreeing with a Chelsea fan:) Mind you, my lot have been doing this for a few seasons now and things, believe it or not, have improved (not last Sunday though, hardly turned up)

Bloss

19. chelseadave

chelseadave Active Member

Costa rumoured to have accepted a new contract for £220k a week to stay at Chelsea. I just hope he improves on his latest performances.

20. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Yes, I do admire Spurs (you've no idea how difficult those 5 words were) for the knack you have for developing younger players. I would certainly like to see my lot do more in that direction. But I do think you also need a strong spine of experienced, been there, done that players, to win titles. For all that I admire your youth policy, I do wonder if that lack of experience has cost you at important points last season and maybe this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.