1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Pro-Ject The Classic / 2M Red

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Nagraboy, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Nagraboy

Nagraboy pfm Member

Offering my turntable in eucalyptus finish for sale as I’m looking at a significant upgrade in the near future. New Ortofon 2M Red cartridge has played only a few LPs since recent purchase. Original 2M Silver stylus also included which has had low use too. Lid included but not shown.

All boxes, manuals, tools and packaging included. Purchased by me from MAX a year ago.

I’m based in Leicester and would be happy to deliver within reasonable distance, or buyer can collect.

£525

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 14, 2018
  2. Nagraboy

Nagraboy pfm Member

3. TheFlash

TheFlash Superhero of Sound

That is a very smart turntable indeed. Good luck with your sale.

Nagraboy likes this.
  4. Nagraboy

Nagraboy pfm Member

Photo with lid added, as requested.

[​IMG]

Fantasque likes this.
  5. Fantasque

Fantasque Member

Will someone please buy this turntable, I keep coming back to it and so far have resisted the temptation...... have a Christmas bump on me !

Nagraboy likes this.
  6. Nagraboy

Nagraboy pfm Member

Well, you won’t find a cheaper one so why not add the Classic to your stable? :D

7. rich46

rich46 quad rules

max miles you will travel north

8. Nagraboy

Nagraboy pfm Member

Could meet you half way Rich.

9. TheFlash

TheFlash Superhero of Sound

Chaps, I live in Leics but am from Kendal originally and have an apartment there which I visit every few weeks. If you do the deal, I can head up the A1 or M1 rather than starting off cross-country on the A50. Rich would need to meet me at a service station but I'd be happy to do the courier thing if helpful.

Merry Christmas!

Nagraboy likes this.
  10. Nagraboy

Nagraboy pfm Member

Fine by me! That's a very kind and thoughtful offer :)

11. Nagraboy

Nagraboy pfm Member

12. Nagraboy

Nagraboy pfm Member

13. Nagraboy

Nagraboy pfm Member