1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Quadraspire Reference HiFi rack

Discussion in 'charity' started by AndyI, Feb 4, 2020.

1. AndyI

AndyI Active Member

I have an old style Quadraspire (central rectangular vent) rack 6 levels which, I no longer need or have space for and is free to a good home if you deposit some money with Shelter and pick up from west London.
    • Base Isolation platform in black
    • 1 large shelf 18ish cm high in cherry (used for a Nakamichi DR2 tape deck)
    • 4 10cm levels in cherry (used for naim)
    • 1 isolation level in acrylic
    • All poles in black
    similar to: https://picclick.co.uk/Quadraspire-Q4-Reference-Hi-Fi-Rack-162920441859.html

I am happy to send pictures if requested, in good condition considering it's age.

Darren likes this.
  2. Darren

Darren All Business

Now then Andy. Your couldnt put this lot in a strong box so that my courier could collect I'm guessing? If you could, I would for arrange for APC to call one afternoon during the week and I'll give a donation as you suggest.

3. Rosie

Rosie pfm Member

Andyl

you have PM

4. AndyI

AndyI Active Member

Sorry I’d rather not post it’s quite heavy and would be difficult to pack safely enough to ensure nothing got scratched

Darren likes this.