1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Time

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Tony L, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Wolverhampton. The most moronic audiance the BBC has ever selected. What a bunch of bloody idiots. Panel isn’t much better.

2. Snufkin

Snufkin pfm Member

Do you think it was a deliberate selection process?

3. Rob998

Rob998 Scimmia Nordoccidentale

The neo Nazi audience member was particularly impressive. :rolleyes:

4. gary1064

gary1064 pfm Member

Who's that tosser on the far right of the panel? He's really winding me up!

5. Rob998

Rob998 Scimmia Nordoccidentale

Richard Tice, an architect of Brexit. Some kind of businessman.

6. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

The bloke who thinks the National Health Service is a business and needs to be run like one.

Jack

7. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

To save looking up Wikipedia, it says:

Richard James Sunley Tice is a British property developer, who was CEO of real estate group CLS Holdings from 2010 to 2014. He was co-founder of Leave.EU with Arron Banks, and is co-chair of Leave Means Leave

8. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

I didn't see it last night but on previous shows, Tice would use the opportunity to chirrup one or two little sound bites his target audience could take in. He will have off shored everything (like his chum Banks) and is probably already making a killing from Brexit.

9. merlin

merlin Avatar changed - Town names deemed offensive.

Can't watch it anymore.

If it's representative of public opinion then the UK has gone to the dogs and it's got bugger all to do with ethnic diversity.

If, as I suspect, it's NOT representative of public opinion, then what is the public doing funding it?

10. TPA

TPA Trade: Tiger Paw

Certainly not your average seven nation army audience. Lavery was probably not the best candidate to field for this one.

11. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Southbound

Mrs WB likes to watch QT without me present, as my shouting at the television is apparently unwelcome.

12. TPA

Yep, an election is a better way to gauge public opinion. Oops.

13. merlin

At a moment in time perhaps.

Even at that moment, the majority of the British public did not subscribe to the views typically expressed on QT these days.

Next TPA?

14. TPA

What's the big problem with not subscribing to someone else's views? Isn't that the whole point of QT in terms of a diverse audience and a diverse panel?

15. merlin

Oh for some real diversity! They used to have that in the old days.

Next.

16. Rodrat

Rodrat pfm Member

My Bitchen seems to have mellowed.

17. Joe Hutch

Joe Hutch Mate of the bloke

I haven't watched QT since Robin Day hung up his bow-tie. I can't see the point: a bunch of people with diametrically opposed views shouting at each other, with random members of the public asking stupid questions. Result: much heat, little light.

18. davidsrsb

davidsrsb pfm Member

Half the programs on TV these days involve opposing characters shouting at each other - most of the cookery competition shows for a start

19. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

Apparently, in a properly designed double-blind test, only 10% of people can tell the difference between QT and the Jeremy Kyle show.

20. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Last nights really was depressing. If this is the state of the UK today we really are f***ed. One of the most depressing TV programs I’ve watched in a long time. They should retitle it ‘The Attack of the Daily Express Zombies’.