1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Time

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Tony L, Sep 28, 2017.

1. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

The stammery, bepimpled, reds-under-the-bed chap perchance?

2. jay

jay built for speed

Ummm. They let you out or did you escape? ;)

3. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

They actually gave me the keys!

martin clark and jay like this.
  4. Vinniemac

Vinniemac pfm Member

BBC happily pushing the UKIP agenda yet again. ‘Member of the public’ = former UKIP parliamentary candidate https://mobile.twitter.com/bbcquestiontime/status/1098718052299014144
    “This is a former UKIP parliamentary candidate. His name is Stephen Ingram and you are propagating the idea that he's an ordinary member of the public without any context. It's an utter disgrace. #bbcqt https://mobile.twitter.com/Otto_English/status/1098727928899219456

It’s happening way too often for it to be a coincidence.

ff1d1l, Nick_G, Covkxw and 6 others like this.
  5. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

The BBC always manage to find plenty of Leavers burning with rage about the hold up to Brexit. I don't think they are necessarily thick, but I do think they are evil.

Chris Leslie seems like quite a nasty piece of work and doesn't want a by-election, because of the current crisis in the UK. That's hardly a surprise. The defectors of both Parties should stand for election asap.

The Tory plant was I guess the youngish, clean shaven bloke sitting towards the back of the audience. The camera went to him a number of times as he whinged on and on about Labour and Corbyn.

Jack

6. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

Pleasing to see Stride having numerous new holes ripped last night.
    The QT format seems to be moving to statements from audience.

7. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

There’s something quite feral about it now- right down there with the tabloids. It’s even worse when they have populist gobshites on the panel whipping up the mob, like Mad Mel who’s dropped the pretence and unmasked herself as an complete extremist now.

Still likes this.
  8. Nigel

Nigel pfm Member

If last night's audience was representative of the country. I despair to think. Very sad to see the way, Margaret Beckett was booed and jeered when she suggested a second referendum.

9. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

Don't watch. It stopped being a remotely serious discussion programme ages ago.

10. Nigel

Nigel pfm Member

Margaret Beckett was right when she turned round to the hard-core leavers in the audience and said, in a few months / years time, you'll all be saying this isn't the Brexit I voted for.

Konteebos, MikeMA, Snufkin and 3 others like this.
  11. cooky1257

cooky1257 pfm Member

I haven't watched it for a while. The tabloid educated meat headed response to Margaret Beckett's common sense reality check of what a cluster f*** a no-deal exit would be was utterly depressing.

12. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

The gammon was indeed strong last night.

13. Steve Taylor

Steve Taylor pfm Member

Raab looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights for most of the programme.

MikeMA likes this.
  14. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

Was he trying to remember where Dover was?

15. Spike

Spike pfm Member

That's his normal "I know nothing look"

16. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

The BBC have managed to turn Ealing into an episode of the Jeremy Kyle show.

PS edit: I’m about 20 minutes behind on iPlayer as the phone went, so I guess my post looks odd timing-wise.

17. Vinniemac

Vinniemac pfm Member

18. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

It looks like they’re bussing these guys round the country to appear on QT- we have our own white supremacist/ orange order track suited version up here. I wonder if they have a “QT taxi”?

19. Ragaman

Ragaman Mentalist

20. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

I've not watched QT since the 80s, what's the point?