1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Question Time

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Tony L, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Finnegan

Finnegan pfm Member

2. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

3. Nero

Nero BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK

Blimey. How old is she?

4. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Get a room :)

roman and Nero like this.
  5. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

irons1965 and TheDecameron like this.
  6. TheDecameron

...she even did the requisite gammon finger jabbing that they all seem to do. At least the white woman can speak her in her own country now.

jackbarron likes this.
  7. jackbarron

This is no doubt why people are starting to move out of England.

Jack

8. eternumviti

eternumviti Bloviating Brexiter

Perhaps the BBC left the tape up so that people could see what kind of people these are. Folk have the intelligence to judge for themselves, you know, Jack.

9. irons1965

irons1965 pfm Member

Worryingly I'm not sure if some folk do possess that intelligence.

TheDecameron likes this.
  10. eternumviti

I would suggest that this woman represents a very, very small minority in this country. It is a minority which is very much less small in a number of other European countries.

Brian likes this.
  11. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

I’d have thought around 52%...

12. Joe

Joe pfm Member

I thought you said that if the Tories won the election you were going to move to Germany or some such thing ?

Mind you, you also said that you would be voting Green in the last election and you voted Labour,

Brian likes this.
  13. jackbarron

There wasn't a Green candidate in the constituency I live in. They stood down for a Lib-Dem former banker. There was no chance I was going to vote for her.

Jack

14. thebigfredc

thebigfredc pfm Member

Yes Germany is famous for being a multi-cultural paradise - just behind Scotland according to our Decamoron.

Brian likes this.
  15. Joe

Joe pfm Member

No need for rhyming slang... just call it as you see it . :cool:

16. eternumviti

Perhaps you've overthought it, without applying any actual thought.

Brian likes this.
  17. eternumviti

He would've done, but he can't sell his pad for more that it's actually worth. Always a buggeration of grand expat plans, that.

Jack, there are 32,000 more rEU citizens here this year than last on account of all the French and German banks setting up offices in London, surely you can find some rich banker to buy your place at a still useful price?

18. TheDecameron

White supremacy had been held down in Britain with the attendant decline in the NF, BNP etc. The EDL was suppressed for a period because its leader Yaxley-Lennon aka ‘Tommy Robinson’ had become a client of the Home Office/Security Service and temporarily disavowed violent racism following whatever the pressure was that they applied to him. Brexit has changed all that along with a lengthy period of softening up public opinion by the tabloids. “Tommy Robinson” is back and so are his legions.

[​IMG]via Imgflip Meme Generator

The ground is now fertile, we even have a Prime Minister who uses overt racist language (even though Farage has been fastidious in avoiding it unless it blurts out when under pressure). The BBC has a link to a known racist spouting unchallenged on QT. All the whataboutery and minimising won’t make the problem go away. It’s right here, how do you tackle it? Here’s one idea- stop the state broadcaster promoting it unquestioned.

jackbarron likes this.
  19. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Last night’s QT was rather more intelligent. Nadhim Zahawi held to account on many issues and predictably failing under scrutiny. A week without fascism! \o/

20. Minio

Minio pfm Member

BBC beats fascism.
    That's worth 150 quid of my money!