1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

R2R Pre-recorded

Discussion in 'classic' started by Swamp Thing, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing Green Member

Calling R2R cognoscenti

I tried to email Horch House with a pre-recorded R2R order today an and their two email addresses bounced.

Anyone know if they are still in business?

Cheers,

Swampy

2. Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing Green Member

Nobody?

They were the people talking to ReVox about making a new R2R...

[​IMG]

...any trace of which has vanished from the ReVox and Horch House websites I notice.

The website is up but all the emails addresses bounce back.

Swampy

3. topoxforddoc

topoxforddoc pfm Member

Have you tried emailing them on their contact page or calling them on phone?

4. Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing Green Member

I've tried the contacts page. And all available email options. All bounce as unsent.

I should have some spare time to ring them in normal working hours later in the week.

5. rich46

rich46 quad rules

though it had been shelved., still the b77/a77 are still working a dream

6. topoxforddoc

topoxforddoc pfm Member

The Horch House Revox R2R machine has been shelved. But Horch House are still producing 15 IPS 2 track 1/4 inch tapes.

7. Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing Green Member

Well, their emails are still bouncing and they are not answering their phones. Admittedly it will have been after 5pm in Bratislava each time I've tried. Hopefully they are just on holiday.