1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Radford Auditorium Speakers

Discussion in 'Interesting eBay auctions' started by mandryka, May 20, 2020.

1. mandryka

mandryka pfm Member

2. James46

James46 The Crystal Method

If you are interested, I would get pics of the drive units as they are likely to be aged quite a lot.

3. mandryka

mandryka pfm Member

I really don’t know if I’m interested or not. Part of the reason I posted this was to see if someone would sex them up a bit.

4. calorgas

calorgas Ratty bumpkin

Pretty sure they were for sale when I was idly searching for Radford speakers a couple of months ago - they do look very nice. Also have a recollection that I found some reference to a pair for sale for half the price (or thereabouts), so concluded that the ebay pair were probably a bit overpriced.

5. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

Well overpriced, although given their rarity even without the stands, and condition, for someone trying to put together a Radford amp/speaker based system they should demand some premium.

6. Martyn Miles

Martyn Miles pfm Member

The Radford ‘Bookshelf’ model is the only one I know.
    I repaired a pair.
    They sounded surprisingly good...

7. ERICLIMPIT

ERICLIMPIT pfm Member

I have a full set of replacement (used) drivers and crossovers for the Radford Auditoriums if anyone bought these
    Excellent speakers by the way

8. Aural

Aural Chris the Full Range fan

Cheap-as I sold my Leak 3090s last week for a surprising £1550! The other 2 sets went for more!