1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Red Wine Audio Isabella LFP-V Pro

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by eastone, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Elephantears

Elephantears Trunkated Aesthete

Crikey, Ian, you are selling some nice stuff at the moment! Always lusted after the Red Wine stuff; such well thought out designs. Battery powered, valves, and internal DAC; all very desirable.

2. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Yes! As happens periodicallly, I’ve stretched beyond my means to hear something special - like you, Red Wine stuff has been on my wish list for a while. It didn’t disappoint but for the sake of cash flow and domestic harmony I have to return to my more humble setup...

3. jimpey

jimpey pfm Member

And if it wasn't for the same I would have snapped this up days ago. I have a small collection of Vinnie's early efforts and visited him at his first proper' manufacturing facility. He fitted a new battery to my son in laws converted Teac, fitted his (then) preferred paper in oil caps and sold me a pair to bring back to UK for mine.

Super guy making super kit - especially these days.

Jim

4. SteveParsons

SteveParsons pfm Member

Have a bump on me. I only sold mine as I upgraded to the lio. Which is an unbelievable piece of kit.

5. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Thanks Steve. Would love to hear the lio one day...

6. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

yes , beautifully made, enjoyed seeing it

7. eastone

eastone pfm Member

This lovely, battery-powered, valve output DAC, preamplifier and headphone amp is still here, waiting for a new home.

£1000 inc. UK postage. Come on!

8. eastone

eastone pfm Member

9. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Price reduced to £950

10. eastone

eastone pfm Member

11. eastone

eastone pfm Member