1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[IC] Rega P25 with RB300 arm, oak, excellent condition

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by JTC, Jan 12, 2020.

1. JTC

JTC PFM Villager...

Sorry folks, I've been a bit tardy with my PFM responses of late. Here are some pictures taken just now with my phone. You can see why I thought it looked like an oak plinth (the sideboard it sits on is oak btw.)

I'm swithering about selling it; it's a great looking and fine sounding deck, but I fancy a change. I'm just not sure to what.... the RP8 in the classifieds is tempting, and I love the look of the P9 that's for sale, but a touch over what I'd planned to spend (even if I do get my £400 for this deck+arm).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. JTC

JTC PFM Villager...

(and, yes, I know the cartridge cover is hanging off - I just put it on before dusting lest I ended up without a cantilever....)

3. Bolet

Bolet New Member

This is very interesting - I look forward to hearing from you if you decide to sell.

4. JTC

JTC PFM Villager...

Hi - deck is definitely for sale:

Two options:
    P25 with RB300 original box, no cartridge: £400 plus delivery or buyer collection;

As above but with AT33PTG M/C cartridge fitted (approx. 50hrs use) inc AT box: £600 plus delivery or buyer collection.

Happy to demo. Location Fife, near Edinburgh.