1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Replacement for Panasonic DMC-TZ9

Discussion in 'photo' started by ex brickie, Nov 6, 2017.

1. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

I've had this trusty compact zoom for several years and it has travelled the world with me. I can't help but think that picture quality has improved further over the years. What would be a worthy replacement at a similar price point £150-200?

I don't mind getting a last year's model of a great camera to get something even bettter for the money. Needs to be small, light and compact as I have a separate DSLR

What are the recent best buys I should look into ?
  2. BJP

BJP The Blue Dawg

So many P&S cameras out there , Panasonic TZ range is very popular I think there are 5 in the range with the TZ100 at the top (about £450) , ebay is full of nearly new digicams with people upgrading.
  3. ex brickie

ex brickie pfm Member

Thanks. The TMZ90 looks good too if I can find a decent secondhand item