1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Rock pop & jazz vinyl

Discussion in 'record shop' started by Tony L, Jul 1, 2007.

1. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Collectables

Steve Adey - The Tower Of Silence. Scarce 2012 release on Grand Harmonium label, with insert EX/NM £20.00.

The Amps - Pacer. Seldom seen album on 4AD from 1994 with printed card inner, grades at EX/EX £25.00.

Joan Armatrading - Back To The Night. Seldom seen early album (i.e. before her breakthrough eponymous album), this is a lovely UK A&M 1st pressing with laminated sleeve, card inner and A1/B1 matrixes. It grades at a nice strong EX/EX £10.00.

Brooks Arthur Ensemble - Sole Forms. 1966 USA Verve original pressing of unusual jazz/classical crossover stuff with gatefold sleeve in lovely EX/EX condition aside from deletion hole to cover £15.00.

theaudience - theaudience. 1998 indie pop stuff featuring a pre-chart-pop Sophie Ellis-Bexter, this is the numbered limited edition on a truly spectacular transparent glitter vinyl and in M/M condition with inner. £20.00.

Babybird - There Is Something Going On. Very seldom seen on vinyl, this copy is in EX/EX condition aside from a few light hairlines from the hard card inner £25.00.

Pearl Bailey - C'est La Vie. Lovely UK Columbia mono 1st pressing from 1963 with laminated flip-back sleeve and 1N matrix. Grades at a nice tidy EX/EX throughout. £10.00.

Bear In Heaven - Time Is Over One Day Old. 2014 release on really cool blue to white multi colour vinyl, inner NM, NM £16.00.

The Beach Boys - Pet Sounds. 1990 UK stereo reissue in EX/EX condition £12.00.

The Beatles - Abbey Rd. 1990s pressing (I think) with bar-code in strong EX/EX condition £12.00

Be My Weapon - Greasy!! This is a new release from ex-Swell members on pfm member richgilb's Mollusc label. Some details and links in the pfm music room here.It is pressed on a lovely transparent splatter vinyl, brand new £12.00 (initial stock 5: 1 copies available).

Harry Belafonte - The Many Moods Of... 1962 UK deep-groove Decca-pressed RCA 'silver spot' Living Stereo. Grades at a respectable VG++/VG+, just a little ageing to the laminated flip-back sleeve and a couple of very superficial marks to the vinyl £8.50.

Bentley Rhythm Ace - Bentley Rhythm Ace. Lovely EX/EX condition UK 1st press of 1997 'big beat' stuff on Skint/Parlophone, vinyl looks to have survived the hard card inners and rare to see an original in anything like this condition due to typical DJ/dance customer base £20.00.

Blackberry Smoke - Wood Wine & Roses. RSD limited edition 10" mini-LP, quite collectable by the looks of it, NM/NM £20.00.

The Boo Radleys - C'Mon Kids. Seldom seen 1996 2xLP 1x7" in gatefold sleeve. Sleeve has a hint of edge wear to the top edge but no splits, the vinyl has a few light hairlines and scuffs, but nothing that should get in the way aside from one more serious mark at the very start of the 7" A side (looks like a pressing fault to me), as such VG++/VG++ and VG for the 7" £20.00.

Boo Radleys - King Size. 2xLP, 45rpm, insert. Very rare to see this 1998 Creation release on vinyl and this copy is in lovely strong EX/NM condition let down only by a small corner ding bottom left. A lovely copy £40.00.

Ruby Braff Octet With Pee Wee Russell & Bobby Henderson - At Newport. Lovely 1981 Japanese mono Verve reissue with insert (no obi) in very strong EX/EX condition £20.00.

Billy Bragg - Talking To The Taxman About Poetry. Classic 1989 album on Go Discs in EX/EX condition £10.00.

Bread - Lost Without Your Love, gf, lovely UK 'butterfly' Elektra original A3/B3 matrix and a really strong EX/EX £12.50.

Bread - Everything I own & Hits. Two very rare mid-70s Australian four track 7" EPs on the 'caterpillar' Elektra label, with front-laminated picture sleeves catalogue no EPE232 and 234. Both grade at EX/EX selling as a pair and probably well under value as they really are quite rare! £20.00.

Bernard Butler - People Move On. 1998 2xLP with card inners in a nice strong EX/EX condition £35.00.

Henry Butler - The Village. Impulse label live double-LP from 1987 featuring Jack Dejohnette, Ron Carter etc, EX/EX aside from small deletion cut to sleeve £15.00.

Buzzcocks - Love Bites. Lovely 1978 UA 1st pressing with embossed sleeve, grades at EX/EX but in plain paper inner (i.e. missing printed card inner). A really nice copy and very rare now £35.00.

Caveman - Positive Reaction. 1991 rap/hip-hop album in EX/EX condition £8.50.

Champs - Down Like Gold. 2013 album with card inner, mint as-new £12.00.

The Charlatans - Between 10th and 11th. Rare 1993 album on Situation Two with textured sleeve and printed card inner, grades at EX/EX £35.00.

Vic Chesnutt - About To Choke. 1996 UK pressing on PLR, grades at VG++/EX, I'm knocking the fragile matt cover for a couple of minor spine creases, minor crease to insert too £25.00.

Vic Chesnutt - The Salesman And Bernadette. Very rare and collectable 1998 album on Pinnacle with insert. Grades at EX/EX aside from a couple of very light sleeve-removal hairlines £65.00.

The Chills - Kaleidoscope World. 1986 compilation on Creation Records from NZ band, VG++/EX £12.00.

Come - Gently Down The Stream. Seldom seen 1998 2xLP on Domino with gatefold sleeve and in EX/EX condition £20.00.

The Computers - Live And Inconsolable. RSD 2014 numbered (210/500) limited edition coloured vinyl (red/blue) 2xLP in stickered PVC cover, NM/NM condition £20.00.

Cornershop - When I Was Born For The 7th Time. 2xLP, gf, EX/EX, just a couple of light hairlines £35.00.

Crass - Best Before. 1984 2xLP compilation with gatefold sleeve and insert in VG+/VG++ (dink to bottom rear sleeve plus some spine creasing and a couple of very light hairlines) £15.00.

Xavier Cugat - Cugat Caricatures. 1964 UK Mercury stereo pressing of classic vintage lounge-core/'space age bachelor pad' stuff, EX/EX £10.00.

The Danny Boys - Days Of The Week. Rare 1987 3 track 12" indie pop on Manchester's Ugly Man records, very collectable C86-type stuff, EX/EX aside from very small top-seam split £7.50.

Jack De Johnette's Special Edition - Irresistible Forces, 1987 German pressed MCA Impulse in EX/EX £15.00.

Wilbur De Paris And His New New Orleans Jazz - Over And Over Again. Nice US Atlantic stereo original of nice energetic New Orleans stuff. It grades at EX/EX and has a small deletion cut top left £10.00.

The Dickies - Locked 'n' Loaded 1990. US Taang! label copy in EX/EX condition with label merch sheet £8.00.

The Divine Comedy - Parade. Crazy rare UK 1st pressing of 1994 album on Setana, NM/EX, a lovely copy £100.00.

Drugstore - Drugstore. Rare 1995 album on Go Disc with inner, EX/EX £20.00.

Drugstore - White Magic For Lovers. Lovely rare vinyl issue of 1998 album with card inner and in EX/EX condition £35.00.

Echobelly - Everyone's Got One. 1994 limited edition with poster, EX/EX aside from a few light hairlines from the hard card inner £20.00.

Duane Eddy - $1,000,000 Worth Of Twang. Lovely UK London mono copt with laminated sleeve, a strong VG++/EX and a lovely copy £15.00.

Elastica - Line Up. 3 track 12" single in EX/EX condition £5.00.

The Flamin' Groovies - Shake Some Action. 1976 UK Sire 1st pressing, VG++/VG+, decent copy, just a few light surface marks, priced accordingly £10.00.

The Farm - Spartacus. Original 1991 issue with limited edition remix 12" in EX/EX condition £10.00.

FM UK - Indiscreet. US deletion cut copy signed by band, three sigs in silver on the front, one in black on the rear, inner VG++/EX £10.00.

FM - Tough It Out. White label promo copy in plain white card sleeve fully signed by band with two sheet promo insert. Sleeve in rather grubby and yellowed condition, vinyl EX £10.00.

Ben Folds Five - Whatever And Ever Amen. Nice US original from 1997 with inner and in EX/EX condition £40.00.

Galliano - A Joyful Noise Unto The Creator. 1992 acid jazz album on Talking Loud with inner, grades at EX/EX aside from a couple of very light hairlines from the hard card inner £15.00.

Erroll Garner - Mambo Moves. Nice 1965 Mercury mono 1st pressing with laminated flip-back sleeve and period Philips advertising inner sleeve (record cases, racks, cleaners etc) in EX/EX condition. A lovely copy of a seldom seen jazz album. £15.00.

Genesis - Wind And Wuthering. Lovely UK original with textured sleeve, card inner and 'Hatter' Charisma label with A2/B2 matrix, which I'm pretty sure is a 1st press for this title. Grades at a nice tidy EX/EX with just a tiny hint of ring-wear to the fragile textured sleeve £15.00.

Geneva - Further. Rare 1997 album on Nude Records with card inner and in EX/EX condition aside from a couple of very light hairlines from the sleeve £30.00.

Grandaddy - Under The Western Freeway. UK original with card inner in EX/VG+ condition, vinyl marked down by a scratch to the first track side B (only a couple of mm) and a few typical sleeve hairlines, rare, but priced according to condition £12.00.

Grandaddy - Excerpts From The Diary Of...7 track mini-album from 2005, inner, EX/EX £10.00.

Guided By Voices - Under The Bushes Under The Stars. 1996 LP+12" single in gatefold sleeve and in EX/EX condition £25.00.

The Hardy Boys - Wheels. 1970 film/book spin-off curio, this appears to be a factory sealed new old stock US RCA Dynagroove original (maybe first) pressing, has very small deletion cutout £8.50.

The George Hatcher Band – Dry Run, very seldom seen 1976 UA original with laminated gatefold sleeve, couple of very light sleeve-removal / handling hairlines, but still real nice, say NM/VG+, kind of pub-rocky £7.50.

Holly Herndon - Platform, 2xLP, inners, 2 copies available, one M/M, the other NOS still sealed £20.00.

Jimi Hendrix - The Jimi Hendrix Concerts. 2xLP, gatefold, UK CBS 1st pressing in VG+/EX (some wear to sleeve, still very decent though) £15.00.

Steve Howe - Beginnings. Nice 1975 UK Atlantic original issue with A3/B2 matrix and a nice EX/EX throughout £10.00.

Ice-T - Original Gangster OG. 1991 album on Sire in EX/EX condition with printed inner £15.00.

Idlewild - Hope Is Important. Very rare 1998 album, EX/EX aside from some light bruising from hard card inner £40.00.

Interpol - Elpintor Remixes. Clear vinyl RSD 2016 issue, NOS and still sealed. £20.00.

The JATP All-Stars - At The Opera House. Classic mid-50s jazzer's from the Jazz At The Philharmonic line-up featuring a genuinely all-star 15 piece band including Stan Getz, Lester Young, Coleman Hawkins, Oscar Peterson etc etc. This is a lovely US Verve mono with front-laminated sleeve in EX/EX condition (has import stamp on rear sleeve) £20.00.

Jane's Addiction - Ritual De Lo Habitual. 1990 EU original pressing with inner, grades at VG++/EX (just a little light wear to cover, vinyl lovely) £25.00.

Jethro Tull - A Passion Play. This is the 2014 180g Steve Wilson remix with gatefold sleeve and pretty substantial booklet, NM/NM £20.00.

Jets - The Chants. 4 track EP from 2015, quite rare apparently, £12.00.

Elton John - Don't Shoot Me I'm Only The Piano Player. Fabulous UK DJM original with laminated gatefold sleeve, stapled-in booklet (early ones like this have it fixed in the gatefold, later ones it is separate). Pye-pressed A2/B3 vinyl in the typical translucent dark red when held to a light and in truly immaculate EX/NM condition, pretty much NOS to be honest. I can't imagine you could find a better one! £30.00.

Elton John - Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. 1978 UK limited edition on yellow vinyl with triple-fold sleeve and hype sticker. This is a truly stunning copy, flawless aside from just a little fading to the green on yellow 'Limited Edition on Yellow Vinyl' hype sticker, so an easy NM/NM with just nothing to knock it down. Copies in this impossibly good condition can make very serious cash these days (check Popsike!) so my pricing is reasonable £80.00.

Jonathan Fire Eater - Tremble Under Boom Lights. Another slab of very rare late-90s indie vinyl. Original German pressing on Crippled Dick Records with inner and in nice EX/EX condition £60.00.

John Keating - Space Experience. 1972 EMI Studio 2 Stereo hi-fi stunt album featuring the EMS VCS3 synth amongst other things, a collectable slab of ‘70s Space Age Bachelor Pad, lovely EX/EX copy £12.00.

Dr Kinchev & Co - “Alice” Group. Odd 1985 Russian rock/indie stuff on Melodiya, EX/EX, not something one sees often at all. Much of the cover is in Russian so it might be something else! got to be worth £6.50 just on the WTF? scale.

KMFDM - Don't Blow Your Top. Remarkably obscure 1988 12" single in picture sleeve on New Brighton's Skysaw label produced by Adrian Sherwood and kind of in the Ministry/Foetus/Front 242 kind of vein, EX/EX £10.00.

Kings Of Leon - The Early Vinyl. Huge and crazy heavy box set containing 180g 2xLP issues of their first three albums plus a rarities album plus booklet etc. This is the original US numbered limited issue (#00638) NM/NM throughout. This one will take some time to find packing for. I'll throw in a mint transparent yellow vinyl 7" of Wait For Me as I don't have a 7" listing! £70.00.

Lenny Kravitz - Let Love Rule. 1989 album with card inner, some hairlines from same so EX/VG+ £8.00.

Lambchop - Thriller. Very rare 1997 release on City Slang and in very nice EX/EX condition £50.00.

Lambchop - What Another Man Spills. Rare German City Slang pressing from 1998 in VG++/EX condition, just a little light wear to the fragile matt sleeve and one very light hairline £35.00.

Hubert Laws - Then There Was Light Vol 1 & Vol 2. Two individual albums on CTI Records featuring Ron Carter, Bob James, Steve Gadd etc, both EX/EX 1974 Canadian originals with tiny unobtrusive deletion cuts to gatefold covers. Selling as a pair, though may split if someone specifically needs one volume £28.00.

Hubert Laws - Carnegie Hall, 1973 soul jazz album on CTI, gf, EX/EX £15.00.

Led Zeppelin - III, very rare and collectable Classic Records 200G issue from 2005 with heavy gatefold sleeve with die-cut pop-art sleeve with rotating disk in immaculate NM/NM condition, a truly flawless copy. Arguably the best pressing of this album, long deleted and highly prized £100.00.

Led Zeppelin - IV, very rare and collectable Classic Records 200G issue from 2005 with heavy gatefold sleeve and insert in immaculate EX/NM condition. Arguably the best pressing of this album, long deleted and highly prized £100.00.

The Lemonheads - If Only You Were Dead. RSD 2014 release, Fire Records FIRELP339 2xLP. I have a feeling this is white vinyl as I can't find any reference to a black version, NOS still sealed, so I'll never know! £20.00.

Luxuria - Lifelines 1990. Interview / career retrospective on Beggars Banquet featuring Howard Devoto & Noko, includes Buzzcocks, Magazine etc. A rare item in EX/EX condition £15.00.

Madonna - Rebel Heart, 2xLP, gf, M/M £20.00 (copy 1).

Madonna - Rebel Heart (copy 2: mispress), gf M/M. This copy has side two mispressed as (I think) James Bay Chaos And The Calm side 2 based on the matrix number. I can find no reference anywhere of this particular mispress, though another variation with a side of the Pulp Fiction soundtrack is worth a few quids. I bet this one is too if you could be bothered eBaying it, though I'll just put it out at the same £20 as the standard copy.

The Magnetic Fields – I Thought You Were My Boyfriend: Remixes By Rob Rives. Ultra scarce promo only 12” on Nonesuch featuring 2 housed-up mixes of Stephen Merritt’s Americana classic. Such a bizarre idea that it probably works! £4.50.

Magnum - Wings Of Heaven. Cover signed by three members. Vinyl has a mark at end of track one but it plays through with just a couple of pops, say VG++/VG++ (slight top seam split) £8.50.

Maribou State - Portraits. 2015 album with inner, NM/NM £16.00.

Henry Mancini - Music Of Hawaii. Stunning mid-60s Canadian deep-groove RCA with paper-on-board sleeve (still mainly in shrink-wrap). Grades at NM/NM £15.00.

Herbie Mann - Impressions Of The Middle East. Lovely early '70s US Atlantic stereo reissue of 1967 jazz title (later label colours). The heavy gloss laminated gatefold sleeve is in VG++ condition due to a little spine wear and discolouration to the very top edge of the inner gatefold, the vinyl a nice EX. A lovely copy £15.00.

Mansun - Six. 2xLP, gatefold sleeve, grades at EX/EX aside from the lightest bruising to outer edges from hard card inners, this is a rare album to find on vinyl £45.00.

John McLaughlin - Music Spoken Here. 1982 album on WEA, EX/EX £10.00.

Ralph McTell - Spiral Staircase. Lovely UK Transatlantic issue in heavy gloss laminated sleeve. This is the second label version with the full-colour globe on one side, but still early enough to have an A1/B1 matrix and it grades at a really strong EX/NM £15.00.

Mogwai - Ten Rapid. Rare compilation of early singles etc released in 1997. Grades at VG++/EX (just a little discolouration/staining to the matt-white sleeve despite still being in outer shrink-wrap) £40.00.

Thurston Moore - Root. Substantial and irritatingly over-sized 5 album collaborative project between Moore (Sonic Youth) and Ann N To X, Derek Bailey, Stereolab and others. EX/NM £25.00.

Jason Moran - Soundtrack To Human Motion. 2015 album on Blue Note, NOS still sealed. £20.00.

*Morrissey - Viva Hate. Original 1988 UK issue with card inner. Grades at EX/EX aside from what looks like a slight pressing fault right on the run-in of side two, doesn't extend to the track, but be careful cueing it. £8.50.

Morrissey - "Your Arsenal". A surprisingly rare album from 1992, this copy is in EX/EX condition, just a little light wear to spine £35.00.

Morrissey - Boxers. Very rare 3 track 12" single from 1995 on HMV, NM/NM £30.00.

Movietone - Day And Night. Rare 1997 release on Domino and in very strong EX/EX condition £25.00.

My Baby - Shamanaid, 2015 release on Embrace records, NOS, still sealed £16.00.

Nancy's Place - De Profundis. Ultra-rare 1993 goth/industrial private pressing, a numbered limited edition of 400, the first 200 being on purple vinyl, this is #071, so a purple one and has all manner of inserts (far more than Discogs implies it should!), NM/NM £20.00.

Joe Newman - I Feel Like A Newman. 1956 UK pressed Vogue mono original, a rare and valuable jazz LP, though this copy has some marks so grades at EX/VG+. Perfectly usable, but expect a few ticks and pops £10.00 (cheapest VG+ on Discogs is £28!)

Northside - Chicken Rhythms. Collectable late-period Factory release FAC 310. Grades at EX/EX aside from a couple of very light hairlines £20.00.

The Notwist - Close To The Glass. US 2xLP on Sub Pop, NOS, still sealed. I think there is a possibility of black, blue or orange coloured vinyl with this one. £20.00.

Novack - Novack. 199 album on Kitty Kitty label, NM/NM £12.00.

Jim O'Rourke - Simple Songs. 2015 release on Drag City, US copy with really nice heavy matt/gloss paper-on-board sleeve EX/EX £16.00.

John Otway - Where Did I Go Right. 1979 UK Polydor 1st press with heavy laminated sleeve in immaculate NM/NM condition, looks brand new! £15.00.

Owen Pallett - In Conflict. 2014 electronica on Domino, 2xLP. gf. NM/NM £20.00.

Peter, Paul & Mary - Album 1700. Lovely US stereo original on a solid green Warners label with paper-on-board sleeve and printed inner. Condition is a very tidy EX/EX throughout, a really nice example of this vintage US folk album £15.00.

Peter, Paul & Mary - In Concert Vol. 1. Lovely gold label WB mono UK 1st pressing with laminated flip—back sleeve and -1 matrixes. Grades at EX/EX aside from what looks like a minor pressing fault track one side two which plays fine but crackles a bit. Despite this issue it’s a lovely copy of a hard to find first pressing £10.00.

Pet Shop Boys - Vocal, 2x12", inners, 2013 release, M/M, will throw-in copy of Thursday 12" in similar condition £18.00.

Liz Phair - Exile In Guyville. 1993 2xLP with insert. Grades at VG++/VG++ (bottom-seam split and a couple of light hairlines, still very decent) £30.00.

Liz Phair - Whitechocolatespaceegg. Rare 1998 US pressing with inner in lovely EX/EX condition aside from a tiny corner ding and the very lightest sleeve removal hairline, really nothing of significance £40.00.

Pizzicato Five - Five By Five. 1994 five track mini-LP from Japanese oddities on Matador Records and in EX/EX condition £15.00.

Placebo - Without You I'm Nothing. Very rare 1998 UK 1st pressing on Hut Records with inside-loading gatefold sleeve in NM/EX condition with a couple of the light hairlines from hard card inner, this one has survived its brutal packaging well £80.00.

Dory Previn - Reflections In A Mud Puddle. Lovely 1971 UK United Artists 1st pressing with laminated gatefold sleeve, A1/B1 matrixes and complete with the rare poster very early copies had. This really is an immaculate copy, NM throughout and almost impossible to find in this shape £25.00.

The Presidents Of The United States Of America - II. Seldom seen EU vinyl pressing from 1996 with inner in EX/EX condition £25.00.

The Primitives - Spells EP plus Crash EP bundle. Two copies of 1994 12" Spells single, the first is the fully signed gatefold sleeve 4 track EP, the second is the 'concentric groove' version where the two A side tracks are cut concentrically across the full surface so it is hit and miss which plays when the arm is cued. Signed copy M/M, concentric copy M/EX (some light marks from card sleeve), plus Crash 10" in gatefold sleeve £20.00 the trio.

Pulp - This Is Hardcore. Stunning copy of crazy-rare 1998 2xLP. This one grades as NM/NM, which is amazing given the hard card inners, it could easily pass as NOS £100.00.

Puressence - Only Forever. Numbered limited edition from 1998 with card inner. This one is very rare and valuable and this one grades at a nice EX/EX £70.00.

Quad - Quad. Rare very limited 1997 later-day Krautrock/drone/trance type stuff on clear vinyl with clear insert and clear outer (think first Faust album for packaging), EX/EX £20.00.

*Finley Quaye - Maverick A Strike. Rare 1997 LP with card inner in EX/EX condition £30.00.

Radiohead - The King Of Limbs. Limited edition clear vinyl 2x10" LP, CD, newspaper and various inserts, NOS still sealed. £50.00.

Renaissance - Azure D’Or, inner EX/EX condition £8.50.

Royal Forest - Spillway. Vinyl release on Richard Gilbert (pfm member richgilb)'s Mollusc Records label. This is fresh sounding indie from Austin Texas with a psychedelic leaning, recorded by the band themselves (analogue) with mastering done at Abbey Road. You can have a listen to the album here on the label's SoundCloud stream or on Spotify. £12.00.

Saint Etienne - So Tough. 1993 album on Heavenly with card inner. Grades at EX/EX aside from a couple of light hairlines £20.00.

Philip Selway - Weatherhouse. Solo album from Radiohead drummer, 180g, inner, includes CD copy. £16.00.

Shriekback - Hand On My Heart. One-sided promo white label with release artwork EX/EX £6.50.

Siouxsie & The Banshees - Superstition. Very seldom seen late-period album from 1991 with card inner, grades at EX/VG++ (a little light bruising from inner) £20.00.

Slade - Alive. Amazing condition US Polydor original with paper on board gatefold sleeve (much nicer quality than the UK!), really looks like NOS! £20.00.

*The Small Faces - Ogden's Nut Gone Flake. Seldom seen German white-vinyl issue from 1983 in VG++/EX condition £15.00.

Elliot Smith - XO. This is the original US Bong Load 180g issue from 1998 in EX/EX condition. Discogs implies this pressing has a known skip side 1 track 1, but this copy plays fine here, has a little of that 'swoosh' thing that so many 180g records have (infill) but only at the very start, it's as good a copy as you will find. £40.00.

Sone - Holiday And Sport. Interesting 2x12" 45rpm alt/post-rock stuff on Darla, one being on clear vinyl and in EX/EX condition £12.00.

Soup Dragons - Lovegod. 1990 album go Big Life in EX/EX condition £10.00.

Stereo Review - Binaural Demonstration Record. Audiophile demonstration of binaural recording techniques for headphone listening though can obviously be played via speakers too. No idea what it is like as it is factory sealed new old stock! £20.00.

Stereolab - Dots And Loops. Very rare original vinyl 2xLP with inners. Grades at VG+/EX, cover marked down due to some shelf-wear, a very slight corner ding and a very small sticker mark to rear. A very rare album and priced accordingly £50.00.

Stereophonics - Word Gets Around. This is the 2xLP 'Limited Edition With Bonus Acoustic Album' 1997 UK 1st pressing with gatefold sleeve in a nice EX/EX condition £90.00.

Al Stewart - Early Years. UK 1st pressing on orange RCA Victor label with laminated gatefold sleeve in NM/NM condition £12.00.

Al Stewart - Live. Lovely German orange label RCA pressing from 1981, 2xLP, gatefold, insert and a very strong EX/EX throughout £12.00.

Theatre Of Hate - He Who Dares Wins (Live At The Warehouse Leeds). Seldom seen 1981 new-wave/goth stuff from band that later spawned Spear Of Destiny etc. A lovely copy of the initial private pressing with white '1' and '2' labels in EX/EX condition £15.00.

These Animal Men - Come On, Join The High Society. 1994 album on Virgin with gatefold sleeve and card inner in EX/EX condition £10.00.

Jacques Thollot - Cliq Hops. Very scarce 1978 jazz on French Free Bird label, EX/EX £15.00.

Thousand Yard Stare - 4 x 10" EP bundle: Comeuppance EP numbered limited edition on red vinyl, Keepsake EP numbered edition, Seasonstream EP on blue vinyl and the Twice Times EP that should have been a freebie with the 'Hands On' album (that I don't have), all four in EX/EX condition, £12.50 the lot.

Traffic Experiment - Vashta Nerada (Doctor Who Theme). Limited edition 10" two track EP, two M/M copies (one sealed) £6.00 ea.

*The Triffids - Stockholm Live. Original Swedish pressing from 1990 in lovely EX/EX condition £10.00.

*The Triffids - Peel Sessions. Three track 12" single on Strange Fruit with original limited edition sleeve in EX/EX condition, 45rpm £6.50.

Truman's Water - Fragments Of A Lucky Break. Wonderful DIY affair with hand-assembled sleeve with glued-on text, pictures etc and what look to be hand written labels, very rare, and in really nice EX/EX condition £35.00.

The Undertones - All Wrapped Up. 2xLP compilation on Ardeck from 1983 in VG++/EX condition £12.00.

Unique 3 - Jus' Unique. 1990 2xLP in gatefold sleeve in EX/EX condition £10.00.

Tom Vek - Luck. Lovely NM/NM copy with inner, £16.00.

Veruca Salt - American Thighs. 1994 UK 1st pressing with card inner in EX/EX aside from a little light bruising from inner £18.00.

Loudon Wainwright III - History. Seldom seen 1992 vinyl issue with card inner in EX/EX condition £30.00.

Bob Wallis And His Storyville Jazzmen - The Wallis Collection. Original early 1960s Pye Jazz mono, one of the rarer seen of the UK jazz scene albums and in VG+ (a little age wear, discolouration etc to the laminated flapjack sleeve, but still decent)/EX £10.00.

The Who - Athena. 1982 12" three-track 45rpm picture disk, PVC sleeve, EX/EX (as far as I can tell, grading picture disk is a nightmare!) £6.00.

The Bob Wilbur Quintet / Septet - Spreading The Joy: The Music Of Sidney Bechet. 1960 US mono original on Classic Editions label in a very heavy 'Impulse style' gatefold sleeve, it's in a respectable VG+/VG+ condition (sounds much better) and is a rather nice item £8.50.

Witthüser & Westrupp - Trips & Träume. 1999 Think Progressive reissue of obscure Krautrock classic, EX/NM £15.00.

Frank Zappa - Them Or Us. 2xLP in gatefold sleeve, this is the UK 1990 reissue on Zappa Records and is in EX/EX condition £20.00.

Various Artists

Alternative Tentacles - Virus 100. 1992 album of Dead Kennedys covers featuring Disposable Heroes Of Hiophoprisy, Faith No More, Victims Family, Nomeansno, L7 etc, US copy, EX/EX, still in outer shrink with hype sticker £15.00.

Decca London Phase 4: Around The World And Beyond. Double album of space age bachelor pad/kitsch mentalism from the late '60s. This is a USA issue with UK pressed vinyl as was the way with the London imprint. I suspect this one is probably two Dacca Phase 4 LPs combined into the one package. Sounds absolutely stunning as these things tend to! EX/EX with slight deletion cut £15.00.

Decca - How To Give Yourself A Stereo Checkout, 1967 hi-fi setup and demonstration disk, EX/EX £7.50.

Disney - Frozen: The Songs OST, NM/NM £12.00.

EMI: The Enjoyment Of Stereo. John Borwick (The Gramophone) introduces and compiles a selection of classic HMV material (classical) along with the usual test bands. This is the later digital-era variant of this album and is a nice German pressing with gatefold sleeve, should maybe be in the classical listing rather than here, but I'm classing it as a test LP. A nice EX/EX £10.00.

4 From The Madding Crowd. Rare 1986 album featuring two or three tracks a piece from The Royal Family And The Poor, Bushido, Intimate Obsessions, and Ohama Meets Dania. It’s on Third Mind Records, which I assume is a private pressing, and is in EX/EX condition £7.50.

The Golden Age Of Ragtime: album of piano-rolls (Scot Joplin etc), original Riverside label issue from the early ‘60s, small sticker to rear that I’ll leave as it will leave a mark and a small price (in shillings) but other than that a lovely copy £7.50.

Harvest: Picnic A Breath Of Fresh Air. Rare and rather wonderful 2xLP from 1970 cataloguing many now crazy rare and valuable Harvest label bands including Deep Purple, Quatermass, Roy Harper, Bakerloo, Pretty Things, Syd Barrett, Pete Brown & Piblokto, Kevin Ayres, Tea & Symphony, Battered Ornaments and many others. Its main claim to fame is an otherwise unreleased Pink Floyd track, 'Embryo'. This is a nice clean EX/EX copy and it is very hard to find this album in this condition £45.00.

Inevitable Records: Small Hits & Near Misses. 1984 compilation from Liverpool-based label featuring Wah!, Dead Or Alive (back when they were a goth band), Dalek I, China Crisis, Margox, Freeze Frame etc, EX/EX £12.00.

Matador: What's Up. Interesting 2xLP compilation featuring Cat Power, Liz Phair, Yo La Tengo, Spoon, Pavement and many others, gatefold sleeve EX/EX £15.00.

Mojo - Return To The Dark Side Of The Moon, Mojo magazine full remake of DSOTM album featuring Gallops, Our Broken Garden, The Oscillation etc, luxury package with full magazine, album in gatefold sleeve and heavy plastic outer, mint as new throughout £12.00.

Kicking Mule - Flat Picking Guitar Festival Featuring Eric Thompson, David Bromberg, Tom Gilfellon, Dick Fegt, Michael Aumen & Richard Leiberson, lovely EX/EX copy £12.00.

Musical Art Of The Peoples Of The USSR – Folk Music Of Estonia, 2xLP, gf. A most serious looking mono artefact on the Melodiya label, no details of individual artists, it appears more a document of styles and concepts, certainly a record with musicology leanings, not some lightweight tourist artefact, EX/EX aside from a little light ageing to fragile matt-white sleeve £10.00.

The Rebirth Of Cool. Acid jazz/trip-hop type stuff compilation on 4th & Broadway from 1991 featuring A Tribe Called Quest, Young Disciples, Dream Warrior etc and in EX/EX condition £12.00.

Rock & Pop

A minimum of EX/EX unless specified.

-a-
    Abba - Waterloo, Australian first issue on yellow RCA Victor label, laminated sleeve, probably quite rare for the international issues collector, couple of very light marks but still real nice £4.50.
    Acupuncture Allstars – Billy, one sided indie 'concept album', for want of a better description, strange £4.50.
    Adams - Live And Direct, 1989 1st press £8.00.
    Alabama - Greatest Hits, inner £5.00.
    Alias - Contains The Band… inner, US dc £4.50.
    The Amazing Rhythm Aces - The Amazing Rhythm Aces, lovely UK 1st pressing with A1/B1 matrix and printed inner, has small Pixel 'p' sticker on label that I'll leave as they sometimes leave a mark £7.00.
    John Anderson - Eye Of A Hurricane, inner £4.50.
    John Anderson - Greatest Hits, US dc £4.50.
    Joan Armatrading - To The Limit, inner £5.00.
    Joan Armatrading - Walk Under Ladders, inner £5.00.
    Joan Armatrading - Slight Of Hand, inner £5.00.
    Joan Armatrading - Hearts, inner £5.00.
    Joan Armatrading - The Key, inner (all star cast/guest list on this one e.g. Tony Levin, Adrian Belew, Stuart Copland etc) £5.00.
    Ashford & Simpson - Real Love, US dc, NOS still factory sealed £5.50 (2 copies).
    Asia – Astra £4.50.
    Asia - Alpha, insert £4.50.
    Asleep At The Wheel - Collision Course £4.50.
    Asleep At The Wheel - Served Live, inner £4.50.
    Pete Atkin - The Road Of Silk, insert, lovely orange label RCA 1st press with laminated sleeve, UK folk music £7.50.
    Chet Atkins - Down Home, nice vintage UK RCA Camden deep-groove mono, VG++ £6.50.
    Patti Austin - The Real Me, inner £4.50.
    Patti Austin - Getting Away With Murder, inner £4.50.

-b-
    Joan Baez - From Every Stage, 2xLP, gf sleeve VG+ £6.00.
    Barclay James Harvest - Live, 2xLP, gf, nice Polydor original £7.50.
    Mike Batt – The Hunting Of The Snark, ex-Womble with help from Roger Daltry, Art Garfunkel, Sir John Gielgood, Captain Sensible etc, has crease on insert £4.00.
    The Bee Gees - Living Eyes, gf, inner, gf, hole-punched (deletion) cover £4.50.
    Berlin - Count Three & Party, US dc, NOS, still sealed £4.50.
    Chuck Berry - Motorvatin': 22 Rock 'n' Roll Classics, Chess £4.50.
    *Bettie Serveert – Lamprey, inner, Dutch girl-fronted indie on Beggars Banquet, quite rare £6.50.
    The Big F – The Big F (ex-Berlin) £4.50.
    Big Sound Authority – An Inward Revolution, inner £4.50,
    Blue Oyster Cult - Career Of Evil: The Metal Years £5.00.
    Bo Deans - Home, US dc, NOS still factory sealed £6.00 (two copies available).
    Bo Deans - Outside Looking In, inner, US dc £4.50.
    Bread - Lost Without Your Love, gf, lovely German 'butterfly' Elektra original £7.50.
    Jon Butcher - Wishes, inner £5.00.

-c-
    C+C Music Factory - Gonna Make You Sweat £5.00.
    The Call - Let The Day Begin, US dc £4.50.
    Came Under Mayne - Girls, 80s pop from Liverpool band, private pressing £4.50.
    Cameo - Word Up, VG++ £4.50.
    The Carpenters – Voice Of The Heart, inner £4.50.
    Kim Carnes - Mistaken Identity, inner £4.50.
    Andrew Cash – Boomtown, inner, Canadian Island pressing £4.50.
    Johnny Cash - Is Coming To Town, US dc, sticker tear to lower rear sleeve otherwise really nice £4.50.
    Johnny Cash - Silver, 1979 album (not a compilation) £5.00.
    Norman Castle – Norman Castle, obscure 1973 album on Counterpoint, sleeve VG+ £4.00.
    Cheap Trick – Standing On The Edge £4.50.
    Cheap Trick – All Shook Up £4.50.
    Chicago – 18, US dc, NOS, still sealed £5.00.
    Chicago - 19, inner £4.50.
    Eric Clapton - Money & Cigarettes, has bad sticker damage to sleeve but vinyl is strong EX £4.00.
    Judy Collins - Fifth Album, nice US 'butterfly' Elektra £6.00.
    Judy Collins - Whales & Nightingales, UK 1st press on 'butterfly' Elektra, A1/B1, a little age-wear to the fragile embossed white sleeve £6.00.
    Judy Collins - Bread & Roses, US 'butterfly' Elektra, inner, deletion hole, cover VG++ (a little ring-wear) £5.00.
    Judy Collins - Home Again, VG+/EX, deletion hole £4.50.
    The Commodores - Natural High, US Motown, dc £5.00
    The Communards - Red. inner £4.50.
    Roger Cook – Alright, nice 70s US palm WB label £4.50.
    Rita Coolidge - Anytime Anywhere £4.50.
    Rita Coolidge - Heartbreak Radio, US dc, couple of minor marks on the run-in but still nice £4.50.
    Cream - Greatest Hits, mid-70S RSO reissue with laminated sleeve £8.50.
    The Bob Crewe Generation - Street Talk, inner, nice 1976 US ‘butterfly’ Elektra, rather interesting large scale long-form disco suite type thing, £6.00.

-d-
    Danny Wilson - Meet, gf £5.00.
    Roger Daltry - One Of The Boys, inner £4.50.
    Roger Daltry - Can’t Wait To See The Movie, inner, some inevitable light marks from same £4.50.
    Deacon Blue - Ooh Las Vegas, 2xLP, some age yellowing to white side of one printed inner £6.50.
    The Del-Lords - Based On A True Story, inner £4.50.
    John Denver - Spirit, inner, NZ Orange RCA £4.50.
    Barbara Dickson - Al For A Song £4.50.
    D’Molls – D’Molls, inner (80s metal) £4.00.
    *The Doors - Waiting For The Sun, 80s German issue, sleeve VG+ £6.00.
    Bob Dylan - Nashville Skyline, late '70s CBS (gradient label) £8.00.

-e-
    Earth Wind & Fire - I Am, gf, Canadian copy £5.00.
    Eat - Sell Me A God, inner £5.00.
    Echo And The Bunnymen - Heaven Up Here, inner VG+ £4.50.
    Dave Edmunds - Twangin', inner £5.00.
    Joe Ely - Lord Of The Highway, insert, corner cut deletion £6.50.
    Joe Ely - Dig All Night, US dc £6.50.
    Joe Ely - Live At Liberty Lunch, some damage to lower cover £5.50.
    Emerson Lake & Powell - Emerson Lake & Powell, inner £4.50.
    Energy Orchid – Energy Orchid, inner (debut LP from Irish pop rock outfit) £4.50.
    England Dan And John Ford Coley – I Hear The Music, 1976 US import on A&M £4.50.
    Escape Pod - Escape Pod, 5 track 10” mini-LP from 2002, promo copy with insert £4.50.

Eve Of The Scream - Control, rare '80s Liverpool punk/hardcore stuff, white label in picture sleeve, rare £8.00.

-f-
    Fatima Mansions - Valhalla Avenue, inner, some light hairlines £5.00.
    Fishcake Shake – Do The Heartbeat, 1980s Liverpool indie on Probe Plus, cover VG++ £4.00.
    The Fixx – Calm Animals £4.50,
    Dan Fogelberg - Home Free, gf, bottom corner ding, but that aside a nice original US gatefold copy £4.50.
    Dan Fogelberg – Phoenix, gf, nice 79 original, tiny (couple of mm) sticker mark on front cover £4.00.
    Fortunate Sons – Karezza (1987 indie rock / psyche stuff on Bam Caruso) £4.50.
    Velma Frye - I Am To Someone, 1988 folk on Flying Fish, new old stock, still sealed, dc £5.50.

-g-
    Galliano - In Pursuit Of The 13th Note, inner, a few light hairlines but still reasonable £4.50.
    Art Garfunkel - Breakaway, inner £4.50.
    The Georgia Satellites – Open All Night, inner, £4.50.
    The Steve Gibbons Band - Down In The Bunker £5.00.
    Debbie Gibson - Out Of The Blue, inner £4.50.
    Gillan – Double Trouble, 2xLP, gf, couple of light marks and some sleeve wear £3.50.
    Roger Glover – Mask, US dc £4.50.
    Goddess Of Fortune - Goddess Of Fortune, inner, Krishna-related offering produced by George Harrison and Ken Scott (Bowie etc), inner, French copy £4.50.
    Golden Avatar – A Change Of Heart, just the thing to fill that '1970s Krishna-prog' void in your record collection £5.50.
    Gorgoni, Martin & Taylor - Gorgoni, Martin & Taylor, 1972 album on Buddah, US original in great shape aside from slight dishing, plays fine here though £4.50.

-h-
    Merle Haggard - I Love Country £4.50.
    Merle Haggard And George Jones - A Taste Of Yesterday’s Wine.
    Gary Hall & The Stormkeepers - Garage Heart, inner £4.50.
    Hambi And The Dance - Heartache, very scarce 1982 album from Liverpool band, insert, sleeve VG+ £5.00.
    Harbour Kings – Summer Colts £4.50
    Tim Hardin - The Best Of... £4.50.
    Jerry Harrison - Casual Gods (Talking Heads), inner, US DC, some splitting to printed inner £4.50.
    Pete Haycock - Guitar And Son, 1987 album on IRS £6.00.
    Justin Haywood & John Lodge - Blue Jays, gf, VG+/VG++ £4.00.
    Justin Haywood - Song Writer, gf, original Deram issue, has name written in biro in inner gatefold £4.50.
    Heartwood - Nothin' Fancy, nice US original £5.00.
    Helloween – Live In The UK £4.50.
    Nona Hendrix - Female Trouble, US dc, NOS still factory sealed £6.00.
    Isobel Heyworth - Attic Recordings (folk), insert, 180g £8.00.
    Geoff Higginbottom – Flowers Tomorrow, UK folk album from 1987, quite rare £5.50.
    High Performance – All Things Considered (Seattle based rap outfit, good stuff) £4.50.
    Chris Hillman - Desert Rose, lovely UK Sundown copy, £8.50.
    His Latest Flame – In The Neighbourhood, inner, small top seam split (80s girl band) £4.50.
    Buddy Holly - Listen To Me, '70s MCA compilation, sleeve VG due to a little creasing and notation on rear £4.00.
    Hoodoo Rhythm Devils – All Kidding Aside, US pressing £4.50.
    The Houghton Weavers – Up Your Street, VG++ £3.50.
    Hugo Largo - Drum, interesting '80s indie produced by Michael Stipe of REM, deletion cutout, £8.00.
    Hunters & Collectors - Fate £5.00.
    Whitney Houston - Whitney £4.50.

-i-
    Janis Ian - Stars £4.50.
    Immaculate Fools – Hearts Of Fortune, inner, some predictable light marks from same £4.50.
    Immaculate Fools – Dumb Poet £4.50.

-j-
    The Jacksons - 2300 Jackson St, US dc, factory sealed NOS £6.00.
    Janet Jackson – Dream Street, promo copy, slight cover crease £4.00.
    Jermaine Jackson - Frontiers, US Motown, cover VG+ £4.50.
    Garland Jeffreys - American Boy & Girl, inner, US dc £4.50.
    Garland Jeffreys – One Eyed Jack, inner, strong VG++ £4.00.
    Jock Tamson’s Bairns - Jock Tamson’s Bairns, scarce album from Scottish folk act £6.00.
    Billy Joel - Glass Houses £4.50.
    Elton John - Captain Fantastic & The Brown Dirt Cowboy, original VG+ vinyl, but full payload (two booklets and poster) so a good upgrade copy if you are missing bits £8.50.
    Elton John - Blue Moves, 2xLP, gf £6.50.
    Elton John - Greatest Hits Vol I & II, two separate albums originally sold as a set according to the branding on Vol II, £8.50 the pair.
    Don Johnson - Heart Beat, gf, inner £4.50.
    Holly Johnson – Blast, inner, solo from FGTH frontman and former Big In Japan member £4.50.
    The Judds - Greatest Hits £4.50.

-k-
    Keep It Dark - 1st Down And Ten, inner, US dc £4.50.
    Greg Kihn Band – Kihntagious (1984 outing on Berserkley from US new-waver) £4.50.
    Greg Kihn - Love And Rock And Roll, NOS US dc, still factory sealed £6.00.
    Simon Klein – My World, 10” mini-LP, this is a lovely promo copy with insert and signed letter to Time Out reviewer £4.50.
    Mark King - Influences, inner (Level 42 bassist) £5.00.
    Kool & The Gang - In The Heart £4.50.
    Leo Kottke - Burnt Lips £5.50.

-l-
    Labelle - Nightbirds, UK 1st press on yellow Epic label £6.00.
    *K D Lang - Ingenue, inner £6.50.
    The Leg - A Musical Tribute To The Forest Of Dean: 8 Songs By The Leg, translucent grey vinyl £6.50.
    John Lennon & Yoko Ono - Double Fantasy, inner, lovely original pressing £6.50.
    Level 42 – Staring At The Sun, inner, UK tour 88 insert £4.50.
    Jerry Lee Lewis - Rockin' With, compilation on Mercury £4.50.
    Lindisfarne - Lindisfarnetastic: Live £4.50.
    Little Jackie – The Stoop, inner, quality urban / rap type stuff, new stock, 2 copies available £5.00.
    Kenny Loggins - Keep The Fire, insert £4.50.
    Love And Money - All You Need Is..., inner £5.00.
    Lynx - Intuition £4.50.

-m-
    Michael MacDonald - Take It Ton Heart, inner £5.00.
    Mad Action – Mad Action, inner, interesting promo one-sided 10 track indie mini-album £4.50.
    Mad Action – Just Like Fresh Air, inner, interesting promo one-sided 10 track indie mini-album £4.00.
    Madonna - Like A Prayer, inner £5.00.
    Madonna - Who's That Girl, OST featuring a couple of other bands too inc Scritti Politti, NOS, still sealed £5.00.
    Magic Carpets – Guided Naffi Missile, 80s indie from Liverpool on Probe Plus £4.50.
    Magnum – Invasion Live, 2xLP, special edition with interview disk, metal £6.50.
    Melissa Manchester – Singin' inner, US dc (deletion cut is a little rough on this one losing a cm or so of the sleeve and there is a crease to the printed inner £4.50.
    Benny Mardones - Thank God For Girls, 1978 Private Stock promo £4.50
    Carolyne Mas - Hold On, some sticker damage to rear sleeve £4.50.
    Kathy Mattea - Untold Stories, seldom seen Dutch compilation on Mercury £6.00.
    Allan Mayes – Stumbling In The Isles, 1986 album, apparently has some connection to Elvis Costello, NOS, still sealed £5.00.
    Meal Ticket - Code Of The Road, nice 1977 1st press £5.00.
    Meal Ticket - Three Times A Day, nice 1977 1st press £5.00.
    Meat Loaf - Midnight At The Lost And Found, insert, sleeve VG+ (small nick on back bottom) £4.50.
    Mecca Normal - Sitting On Snaps £7.50.
    Mental As Anything – Creatures Of Leisure, inner, US dc £4.50.
    Mental As Anything – If You Leave Me Can I Come Too?, inner, US dc.
    Mental As Anything - Mouth To Mouth, NOS, still factory sealed, though couple of light creases to sleeve £5.00.
    Middle Of The Road - The Best Of... 1972 orange RCA original £4.50.
    Mighty Flyers – Undercover, 1988 album on Special Delivery £4.50.
    Lisa Minnelli – Results £4.50.
    Missing Persons Color In Your Life, US dc, NOS, still factory sealed £6.00.
    The Moody Blues - Seventh Sojourn, early issue with blue/white label, gf, with insert sleeve VG+ £6.50.
    The Moody Blues - Octave, gf, insert, £5.00.
    The Moonlighters – Rush Hour, insert, 1983 album on Demon £4.50.
    Patrick Moraz - The Story Of I, gf, inner £6.50.
    The Move - Fire Brigade, early 70s compilation on MFP, nice copy £4.50.
    Mute Drivers – Twenty Thousand Millionaires £4.50.
    Mute Drivers – Everyone, strong VG+ due to couple of hairlines £3.50.
    Mutton Gun – Amplexus, 1990 indie on nice transparent red vinyl £5.00.

-n-
    Nightwing - Stand Up And Be Counted, seldom seen 1983 album from UK hard rock band, VG++ £4.50.
    Nilsson Early Tymes, US import £4.50.
    Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Uncle Charlie, Australian UA import, gf £5.00.
    Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Partners, Brothers and Friends, inner £4.50.
    Noiseworks – Noiseworks, inner, 1987 album on Epic £4.50.

-o-
    Ric Ocasek - This Side Of Paradise, inner (Cars frontman) £4.50.
    One – Upstream, 1989 album on Chrysalis £4.50.
    Alexander O’Neil – Alexander O’Neil £4.50.
    Opposition – Empire Days, inner (mid 80s album from early 80s new wave act) £4.50.
    Outlaws – In The Eye Of The Storm £4.00.
    Outlaws - Lady In Waiting, blue label UK Arista 1st press with textured gf sleeve, couple of very light marks but still real nice £4.50.
    Outlaws - Los Hombres Malo, inner, German Arista £4.50.

-p-
    Pablo Cruise - Part Of The Game £4.50.
    Robert Palmer - Heavy Nova, inner (some age-spotting to inner) £5.00.
    Robert Palmer - Pride £5.00.
    The Parachute Men - The Innocents, Leeds (I think) 80s indie £5.00.
    Graham Parker And The Rumour - Heat Treatment £5.50.
    Graham Parker And The Shot Steady Nerves - Graham Parker And The Shot Steady Nerves £4.50.
    Dolly Parton - Great Balls Of Fire, orange RCA, gf, sleeve VG+ £4.50.
    Dolly Parton - Best Of Volume 2, orange label RCA Victor original £4.50.
    Tom Paxton - Peace Will Come, gatefold, Reprise £6.50.
    Dave Peabody – Americana, scarce 1986 album on Waterfront, sleeve VG++ £5.00.
    Kevin Peek - Awakening £4.50.
    The Pursuit Of Happiness - Love Junk, US dc NOS, still factory sealed £6.00.
    Phantom Tollbooth – One Way Conversation, nice promo copy with press inserts £4.50.
    Phenomena - Phenomena, 1985 concept album on Bronze Records featuring Glen Hughes, Cozy Powell etc, includes ltd edition booklet £5.00.
    Poco - Rose Of Cimarron £6.00.
    Poco - Blue And Grey, inner, lovely US copy with dc, £6.50.
    Popealopes – An Adders tale, inner, inc Ltd free 7” in pic sleeve, outer sleeve VG+ due to sticker mark (poppy indie-ish stuff) £3.50.
    Prelude - After The Goldrush, US Island £6.00.
    Prelude - Owlcreek Incident, US Pye, deletion cut corner £6.00.
    Charlie Pride - Special (UK issue of '10th Album'), nice original 1971 orange label RCA Victor pressing with laminated sleeve £6.50.
    Charlie Pride - 20 Country Greats, Australian RCA £4.50.

-q-
    Quarterflash – Take Another Picture, inner, US dc £4.50.

-r-
    The Railway Children - Reunion Wilderness, US dc, cover VG+ (a little edge-wear) £4.50.
    Raindogs – Lost Souls, inner £4.50.
    Billy Rankin – Growin’ Up Too Fast (80s metal) £4.00.
    The Rave Ups - Chance
    Raymonde – Babelogue, (Smiths-ish indie) US dc £4.50.
    Chris Rea - Tennis, inner £6.00.
    Red 7 – When The Sun Goes Down £4.50.
    Renaissance - A Song For All Seasons, inner, large poster, VG++ (couple of light marks from inner) £5.00.
    Retro Spankees – I Know What You Are But What Am I? £5.50.
    Roachford - Roachford, inner £4.50.
    Marty Robbins - Tonight Carmen, UK CBS mono original VG+ £4.00.
    Marty Robbins - Marty Robbins (1973) MCA, US corner-cut dc, sealed NOS £4.50.
    B. A. Robertson – Initial Success, inner £4.50.
    Smokey Robinson - Love Breeze, inner, Motown £5.00.
    The Rubinoos - Back To The Drawing Board! nice UK 1st press on Beserkley £5.00.
    The Rolling Stones - Time Waits For No One, 1979 1st press in VG+ condition £6.00.

-s-
    Sad Cafe – Ole, inner £4.50.
    William Salter - It's So Beautiful To be (70s soul) £5.00.
    Leo Sayer - Another Year, inner, UK 1st press £4.00.
    Scrawl - Smallmouth, NOS, still sealed £6.00.
    The Screaming Believers – Communist Mutants From Space £4.50.
    Seal And Croft – Taking It Easy, gf, inner, lovely US original on the palm tree WB label £4.50.
    Pete Seeger – Pete Seeger, US comp of early stuff on Archive Of Folk Music £4.50.
    Shakatak – Live £4.00.
    Shalamar - The Look, inner £5.00.
    Silverfish - Fat Axl, insert £6.00.
    Sister Sledge - When The Boys Meet The Girls, inner £4.50.
    Ricky Skaggs - Live In London, insert £4.50.
    Skatemaster Tate & The Concrete Crew - Do The Skate £5.00.
    Sky - Sky 2, 2xLP, gf, insert £6.50.
    Sky - Sky 3, gf, inner £5.00.
    Smash Palace – Smash Palace, insert £4.50.
    Spin – In Motion (kind of grunge meets baggy, has a few uses of that Mondays / Primal Scream James Brown drum beat) £4.00.
    Space - Magic Fly, UK Pye original, cover VG+ due to some light creasing £4.50.
    *Sparklehorse - Good Morning Spider, inner, very rare and valuable album, but scratch side 2 so here it is £7.50.
    Startled Insects – Curse Of The Pheromones, off-beat 80s indie with complex windowed die-cut sleeve and inner, rare, but record VG+ only £4.00.
    The Stone Roses - The Stone Roses, A2/B2 copy with inner (non-embossed sleeve), has some scuffs, hairlines etc, so priced accordingly (would be in collectables at £30 otherwise!) £6.50.
    Stranglers - Black And White, UK original with inner in VG+ condition £6.00.
    Super Numeri - Great Aviaries, gf, Ninja Tunes label, has mark on one side there from new, doesn't sound much, otherwise mint £5.50.
    Sweethearts Of The Rodeo - Sweethearts Of The Rodeo, US import, dc £4.50.

-t-
    Tavares - In The City, couple of light marks but still nice £4.50.
    The Temptations - Together Again £4.50.
    Bram Tchaikovsky – The Russians Are Coming. Nice 1980 UK Radar original with gatefold sleeve £5.50.
    The Temptations - Touch Me, US copy £4.50.
    The Textones – Cedar Creek £4.50.
    Theatre Of Hate - Revolution, slight top seam split £5.00.
    Thrashing Doves – Bedrock Vice, inner £4.50.
    The Three Degrees - Take Good Care Of Yourself, 1974 album on Philadelphia Records, slight ding to cover opening £4.50.
    Tiger – We Are Puppets, inner (1996 fuzzy indie pop stuff) £4.50.
    The Time - Pandemonium (Prince spin-off), US dc, sealed NOS £6.00.
    The Titanics – The Titanics, Boston based rock from 1990 £4.50.
    Toyah - Sheep Farming In Barnet, 1979 Safari 1st press £8.00.
    T'Pau - Rage, inner £4.50.
    Randy Travis – No Holdin’ Back, inner £4.50.
    Randy Travis - Heroes & Friends, inner £4.50.
    The Tubes - The Completion Backwards Principle (slight top-seam split), inner £4.50
    Tunnel Frenzies – Knee Deep And Wasted, 6 track mini-LP (early Probe Plus release) £4.50.
    Ruby Turner - The Motown Songbook, gf £5.00.
    Ruby Turner - Women Hold Up Half The Sky £5.00.

-u-
    Utopia - Oblivion, US dc, cover VG++ £4.50.

-v-
    Valdy – And The Hometown Band, mid-70s Canadian folk-rock, US dc £4.50.
    Luther Vandross - Any Love, inner £5.00.
    Vangelis - Heaven And Hell, gf, orange label RCA 1st pressing £6.50.
    *The Vaselines - All The Stuff And More, picture disk in pvc outer, I can never grade these things, but it looks ok, though outer trimming is horrible (i.e. very rough edge, so cue accurately!) £6.00.
    Victims Family - White Bread Blues, '80s Canadian hard-core stuff similar to Minutemen, Firehose etc, really nice copy aside from side 2 label miss-press that overlaps the run-off a little, so you have to catch this one when playing, though all the music is fine! Rare item. £4.50.
    Village People – Cruising £4.50.

-w-
    Joe Walsh - Got Any Gum?, US dc £5.00.
    Wednesday Week – What We Had £4.50.
    Weightless Animals – Weightless Animals. Utterly bizarre picture disk LP, has some connection to the Scottish Arts Council, very avant / odd, crackles a bit, but is probably meant to £4.00.
    Wendy & Lisa - Wendy & Lisa (Prince related), immaculate UK original, rare in this condition due to card inner £6.50.
    Caron Wheeler - UK Blak, original with di-cut sleeve and inner £5.50.
    White Glove Test – Leap (late 80s US indie) £4.50.
    Wild Seeds - Brave Clean & Reverent, quality 1980s US indie £6.00.
    Don Williams – Portrait £4.00.
    Don Williams - Especially For You £4.50.
    Denise Williams – As Good As It Gets £4.50.
    Hank Williams Jr. - Wild Streak, US dc, NOS still factory sealed £6.00.
    Hank Williams Jr. - Born To Boogie, US dc, NOS still factory sealed £6.00.
    Hank Williams Jr - Greatest Hits £4.50.
    Working Week - Surrender £5.00

-x-y-z-
    Yargo - Communicate, inner, few very light hairlines from same £4.50.
    Yargo - Live, a few hairlines from card inner £4.50.
    Sydney Youngblood - Feeling Free, couple of light marks from hard card inner £4.50.
    Zerra 1 – Zerra 1, (1984 Mercury label indie / rock hopefuls) promo stamped copy £4.50.

-various artists-
    Nettwerk Sound Sampler Volume Two: A Food For Thought (features Chris & Cosey, Severed Heads, Manufactured, Sara McLachlen etc) £5.00.

7”, 10” & 12” Singles

Adult Net - Where Were You, 2 track white vinyl 10” 45 with poster £2.50.
    A House – Take It Easy On Me, 4 track 12”, includes Ltd Ed colour print £2.50.
    Apollo 440 – Astral America, 4 track 12”, £2.00.
    Bang Bang Machine – Breathless, 3 track 12” on Ultimate £2.00.
    BBE - BBE vs. Nalin & Kane, red vinyl 12", not on label £2.50.
    BK – EP Phone Home, 5 track 10” mini-LP (33rpm), inner £2.50.
    Marc Bolan - Mellow Love, 3 track 12", sleeve VG+ £2.50.
    Come – Fast Piss Blues, 3 track 10” £2.00.
    DJ Lowenbandiger / DJ Supernova - Bophal/ And Then I Found Myself, two track clear vinyl trance 12” on Silverfish £2.50.
    D-Series - Get Up And Dance (Feel It) blue vinyl 10" £2.00.
    Eddy - Someday 5 track 12" on Positiva £2.00.
    Gloria Estefan - Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me, 4 track 12" single £2.00.
    Ex Post Facto – Dancing Child, 3 track 12” on Probe Plus in plain die cut sleeve £2.50.
    Felix Da Housecat – Nu World, 12” on Guerilla £2.50.
    Fish Monkey Man - Seven Monkeys In A Tree EP, promo insert £2.00.
    Fugees Ft: Kulcha Don - Bellvue, 2 track 12", looks like a private pressing, cat no RUFF01, but no label mentioned, possibly quite rare, VG++ £3.00.
    Gloria Gaynor - Last Night, 3 track 12" £2.00.
    Gone To Earth – Dogs Went Out the Window (4 track electric grunge folk 12” on Liverpool’s Probe Plus with promo insert) £3.00.
    The Groove Farm - Driving In Your New Car, scarce 4 track 10" EP from 1988 £5.00.
    Grant Hart (Hüsker Dü) - All Of My Senses, 1990 12" on SST, NOS still sealed £4.00.
    The Honeymoon - Passive Aggressive EP, 4 track 10” £2.00.
    Hot Chip - Ready For The Floor coloured vinyl (gold & white) 2x7” in box with space for CD £5.00.
    Integer - Kabble/Patter, white vinyl 10” on Dystrophic £2.00.
    Komputer - Valentina, 2 track 12" £1.50.
    Komputer - Terminus, 3 track 12" £2.00.
    Late Road Lunatics – Never Until Now, 3 track 12” £2.00.
    Leilani - Madness Thing, scarce clear vinyl promo-only 2x12” on ZTT £3.50.
    Lhooq – I Don't Want To Know (Bogus), 4 track promo-only 12” £2.50.
    Life With Patrick - Persuasion 4 track indie 12" from 1991, probably rather rare to collectors of such things £3.00.
    Madonna - Nothing Really Matters, 4 track 12" £2.50.
    Mega City Four - Iron Sky, 3 track 10" in poster sleeve £2.00.
    Milk Incorporated - Good Enough ( La Vache) 2 track 12" promo on Malarky £2.00.
    Mind Over Rhythm - Kubital Footstorm / The Origin, 3 track IDM 12” £2.50.
    Mind Over Rhythm - Mongoose, 4 track IDM 12” £2.50.
    Ned’s Atomic Dustbin - Intact, 3 track 10” £2.50.
    OJ Project - Located/Locked 2 track 10” £2.00.
    Alex Party - Alex Party 2, 4 track 12” in giant fold-out UMM poster £2.50.
    Pizzicato Five - Happy Ending/It’s A Beautiful Day, ambient electronica mixes from Oval and John Oswald, die-cut sleeve £3.00.
    Porn Kings – Up To No Good, promo copy with blurb £2.00.
    Power Of Dreams - There I Go Again 4 track 10” in gatefold sleeve £2.50.
    Propaganda – P:Machinery T:Tempo remix, scratch on side two so £1.00.
    The Pussycat Dolls - Stickwithu, 3 track 12" £1.50.
    Q-Whirl - Drosophila, 2 tracks of German techno £2.00.
    Regular Fries – King Kong, 3 track 12” £2.00.
    Slab - Rampant Prankster / Shag Monkey Mafia Mix, 2 track 12" white label on Hydrogen Dukebox £2.00.
    Space hopper - Milkmetal EP, 4 track 10” £2.00.
    Sonique - I Put A Spell On You, 4 track 12" £2.00.
    Stateless – The Bloods Team EP, 4 track 10”, inner £2.00.
    The Third Man – Ruby Ruby, 3 track 12” £2.00.
    Underground Cartel – Dropzone EP, 8 track 33rpm mini album (rap) £3.50.
    Universal Crew – What's Inside Your Afro, trancy trippy stuff on Green Tea £2.00.
    Various Vegetables - Favourite Energy, 3 track 10” EP on red vinyl £2.00.
    The Village People - YMCA Millennium Mix, 3 track 12” £2.00.
    The Weather Girls - It's Raining Men, 2001 issue £2.00.
    W.O.B. - Witches Heel / White, two track red vinyl 10” on Blood label £2.00.

Jazz / Blues / World / Other

Pepper Adams & Barry Altschul - Be-Bop? Musica label, £4.50.
    Red Allen & Kid Ory - Red Allen Meets Kid Ory, French Verve £4.50.
    W. Ambros – Es Lebe Der Zentralfriedhof, inner, 70s Austrian vocal / chanson stuff on German Bellaphon label £4.00.
    Louis Armstrong With King Oliver’s Creole Jazz Band - 1923, nice Riverside mono original in VG++ condition, mono £6.00.
    Louis Armstrong And His Orchestra - Swing That Music (1936-44), Coral mono £4.50.
    Louis Armstrong - New Orleans Function, Black Lion £4.50.
    Chet Atkins - Mr Atkins, Guitar Picker, RCA Camden £4.50.
    Chris Barber - The Best Of... early 60s deep-groove Decca Ace Of Clubs mono, little discolouration to matt white rear sleeve £5.00.
    Chris Barber - International Volume One: Barber In Berlin, rare original 1959 gold/green Columbia 33SX mono in nice condition aside from yellowing to rear of heavy laminated flip-back sleeve £7.00.
    Chris Barber - International Volume Two: Barber In Copenhagen, very rare blue-silver Columbia SCX stereo first press, has some light marks, so EX/VG to VG+, but a nice copy £7.00.
    Chris Barber – At The London Palladium, lovely 1961 MFP mono original with laminated flip back sleeve £4.50.
    Chris Barber’s Jazz & Blues Band - Sideways, 1977 album on Black Lion £4.50.
    Count Basie - I Told You So, 1976 Pablo (a little laminate bubbling to spine) £5.00.
    Charlie Barnet - At Basin St East, Hep Records mono, sleeve VG+ £4.00.
    George Benson – While The City Sleeps, inner £5.00.
    George Benson - In Your Eyes, inner £5.00.
    Bunny Berigan - The Indispensable, RCA 'Jazz Tribune' 2xLP, gf (mono) £6.50.
    Claude Bolling & Maurice Andre - Toot Suite, legendary classical trumpeter joins jazz pianist on 1981 CBS Masterworks album £4.50.
    Joe Bushkin – Celebrates 100 Years Of Recorded Sound, gf, interesting album on UA from 1977, has small sticker tear front cover £4.00.
    Hoagy Carmichael - Hoagy, RCA £4.50.
    Clannad - Magical Ring £4.50.
    Nat King Cole - From The Very Beginning, MCA retrospective £4.50.
    Ken Colyer - In Hamberg 1966, rare jazz/skiffle stuff, German Polydor £7.50.
    Robert Cray - Who’s Been Talking, inner, Charly £4.50.
    The Crusaders - Rhapsody And Blues (Joe Sample etc), gf, small sticker tear but barely noticeable as on white part of cover £4.50.
    Kenny Davern Art Hodes Don DeMichael - The Hot Three, Jazzology, insert £4.50.
    Kenny Davern And Humphrey Lyttlejohn This Old Gang Of Ours, 1986 album on Calligraph £5.00.
    Manitas De Plata - Flamenco Magic, nice early Australian CBS pressing £5.50.
    Vic Dickenson Septet - Vic Dickenson Septet, 2xLP, gf Vanguard mono £6.50.
    The Fabulous Dorseys – Play Dixieland Jazz, UK Coral mono £4.50.
    Tommy Dorsey – Dance Party, US MCA £4.50.
    George Duke - Thief In The Night, inner, has small area of sticker damage top right front cover £4.50.
    The Dutch Swing Band & Band Of Royal Netherlands Navy - When The Swing Comes Marching In, Australian Philips £4.50.
    Duke Ellington - Et Son Orchestre de 1927-1931, late 50s/early 60s vintage French silver/black label RCA, some wear to laminated flip-back sleeve £4.50.
    Duke Ellington - Presente.. His Orchestra, 1960s Ember in lovely shape £6.00.
    Duke Ellington - The Very Best Of… 1970s orange label RCA mono with laminated sleeve £4.50.
    Duke Ellington - The Second Big Band Sound Of.., Verve £4.50.
    Eddie Fisher – Greatest Hits, RCA £4.00.
    Duke Ellington - Concert In The Virgin Islands, UK Reprise mono with laminated flip-back sleeve £6.50.
    Fortaleza - Soy De Sangre Kolla Quechua Y Aymara: Bolivian Folk Music Of The Andes, Flying Fish £4.50.
    Erroll Garner – Play, Piano, Play – Spotlight label compilation of vintage Dial Label material, mono £4.50.
    Benny Goodman Trio & Quartet - In Concert 1937-38, CBS mono 2xLP, gf £6.50.
    Benny Goodman - The Best Of… RCA £4.50
    Benny Goodman - The Benny Goodman Story Volume 2, 1950s Brunswick mono original, some wear to fragile sleeve but vinyl in great shape, a nice item, features Gene Krupa on drums too! £6.00.
    Benny Goodman - 40th Anniversary Live At Carnegie Hall, 2xLP on Decca's legendary Phase 4 audiophile imprint, gf £8.00.
    Stephane Grappelli - And Friends, 1970 black label Philips, VG+ £4.50.
    Stephane Grappelli - Just One Of Those Things, Black Lion £5.00.
    Travis Haddix - Winners Never Quit, US dc, NOS, still sealed (blues) £7.00.
    Marvin Hamilson - The Entertainer (Scott Joplin rags etc from film of same name) £4.50.
    Lionel Hampton – Here's Gates, very old looking New World mono, probably late-50s, early 60s, grades at VG+ £4.50.
    Lionel Hampton - Blackout, promo-copy on Kingdom Jazz £4.50.
    John Handy - Carnival, 1977 US Impulse, dc £6.50.
    Hannibal – Visions Of A New World £4.50.
    Woody Herman - 1963: The Swingin'est Big Band Ever, lovely Philips mono original £8.50.
    Woody Herman – Golden Favourites, Ace Of Hearts mono has a few marks £2.50.
    Earl Hines And His Band - Swing Masters, nice 1970s UK Riverside pressing £5.50.
    Earl 'Fatha' Hines - Live At Buffalo, Improv £4.50.
    Earl Hines - Tour De Force, Black Lion £5.00.
    Al Hirt - Swingin’ Dixie, ’70s reissue of classic Audio Fidelity early stereo title from 1961, US copy with deletion corner cut and slight sticker mark on rear sleeve £5.00.
    Art Hodes - South Side Memories (solo piano), Sackville £5.00.
    Leslie Hutchinson - Hutch: At The Piano, 2xLP, gf, World Record Club £5.50.
    The Ink Spots – Memories Of You, 80s comp on MCA, has light mark that should not sound £3.00.
    Intertrade Harmonites - This Land, Antiguan steel-band stuff, vintage deep-groove stereo King Midas original in VG+/VG+ condition, a nice item £6.00.
    Calvin Jackson – Jazz Variations On Movie Themes, 1961 Reprise mono original in VG+ condition £3.50.
    Bob James - Rameau, CBS Masterworks £5.00.
    Al Jarreau - L Is For Lover, inner £4.50.
    Antonio Carlos Jobim - The Girl From Ipanema, MFP (some light spine wear) £4.50.
    Scott Joplin - Piano Rags, Joshua Rifkin, Nonesuch.
    Mory Kante - Akwaba Beach £4.50.
    Stan Kenton – West Side Story, nice tidy 1960s UK Capital mono original with laminated flip-back sleeve £6.50
    Bobby King & Terry Evans - Live And Let Live!, Special Delivery £5.00.
    King Oliver And His Creole Jazz Band - King Oliver And His Creole Jazz Band, ‘70s VJM Timespan, obviously mono, some age discolouration to rear sleeve £4.50.
    Earl Klugh - Soda Fountain Shuffle £4.50.
    Earl Klugh - Whispers And Promises £4.50.
    Ladysmith Black Mambazo - Shaka Zulu, inner £5.00.
    Cleo Laine & James Galloway - Sometimes When We Touch, Australian RCA £4.50.
    Turner Layton & Clarence Johnstone - Layton & Johnstone, World Record Club mono £4.50.
    Michel Legrand – The Special Magic Of… MGM £4.50.
    Eddie LeJeune - Cajun Soul, inner £5.00.
    Ralph MacDonald - Surprise, 1985 fusion featuring all-star line-up of Marcus Miller, Eric Gale, Steve Gadd etc, US dc, NOS, still factory sealed £6.50.
    Herbie Mann & Sam Most Quintet - The Man With The Most, Bethlehem, slight sleeve crease £6.00.
    Herbie Mann - Spirits, US Atlantic, dc £6.50.
    Johnny Mathis - Johnny Mathis, deep-groove US Columbia ‘6-eye’ mono first pressing, rather tatty, say VG/VG, but playable and rare £4.50.
    George Melly - The World Of... Decca £4.50.
    Ivan Neville (Neville Brothers offspring) – If My Ancestors Could See Me Now, inner £4.50.
    Red Nichols & His Five Penies, vintage Saga stereo £4.50.
    Osborne & Giles – Stranger In The Night £4.50.
    Pastourelle: Inspired By Songs Of The Auvergne, features Rod Argent, Barbara Courtney-King, Julian Lloyd Webber and the Gabrielli String Quartet, so a hard one to categorise/file, gf, RCA Red Seal £4.50.
    Les Paul & Mary Ford – Songs And Story Of, German Capitol 2xLP, some wear to the gatefold sleeve but vinyl strong EX £7.00.
    Les Paul - Now!, some serious guitar mentalism here, a remarkable album from one of the real pioneers, the condition is VG+/VG+ but it is hard to find so worth a punt £4.50.
    Paco Pena - The Art Of Flamenco Guitar, Australian World Record Club £4.50.
    Manitas de Plata - The Art Of The Guitar (flamenco), US Everest £5.00.
    Jean-Pierre Rampal & Claude Bolling - Suite For Flute & Jazz Piano, classical/jazz crossover on Australian CBS Masterworks £4.50.
    Sam Rizzetta - Seven Valleys: Hammered Dulcimer Solos, Flying Fish Label £4.50.
    Red Rodney & Ira Sullivan – Spirit Within, Elektra £4.50.
    Sabia - 10th Anniversary Concert, live direct to two track recording on Flying Fish £5.00.
    Savoy Orpheans / Savoy Havana – The Savoy Bands, 1960s World Record Club mono 2xLP (one LP per band), gf sleeve, small seam-split to top sleeve £6.50.
    Frank Sinatra - Forty Songs From The Life Of A Man, 2xLP, gf (compilation on Reprise), EX/VG++ £5.00.
    Willie ‘The Lion’ Smith - The Music On My Mind, jazz piano on MPS/BASF £5.00.
    Frank Socolow's Sextet - Sounds By Socolow, Spanish Bethelehem issue £5.00.
    Soul Flutes - Trust In Me, Australian World Record Club issue, features Herbie Hancock, Rudy Van Gelder recording £5.00.
    Muggsy Spanner And His Ragtimers - Muggsy Spanner And His Ragtimers, Decca London mono £4.50.
    Art Tatum - Alone, 1960s World record Club mono with laminated gatefold sleeve £4.50.
    Jack Teagarden - The Jack Teagarden Party, 1960s World record Club mono with laminated gatefold sleeve £4.50.
    Eddie Thompson Trio - Memories Of You, Hep label, cover VG+ £4.50.
    Big Joe Turner - Rock This Joint, Dutch Cleo label £4.50.
    The Charles Tyler Ensemble – Folk And Mystery Stories, cover VG++ £4.50.
    Sarah Vaughn - Golden Hits, Mercury £4.50.
    Sarah Vaughn - The Divine One, US Emus £4.50.
    Sarah Vaughn & Billy Eckstine/Dinah Washington & Brook Benton - Passing Strangers & The Two Of Us, two complete albums as a double album on Philips £6.50.
    Fats Waller - Ain't Misbehavin', RCA International £4.50.
    Fats Waller - Handful Of Keys, RCA International £4.50.
    Fats Waller - Piano Solos, mono, 2xLP RCA Jazz Tribune series £6.50.
    Grover Washington - Winelight, inner, ‘butterfly’ Elektra original, cover has slight ding to spine £4.50.
    Weather Report - Heavy Weather, nice UK CBS original, would be in collectables aside from it being a little dished, though still plays fine (being dished one side sits flat, the other has a gradual rise of about 4mm, a clamp may flatten it) £6.50.
    Alex Welsh – If I Had A Talking Picture Of You, Black Lion £4.00.
    The Alex Welsh Band – Showcase 2, Black Lion £4.00.
    Kirk Whalum – Floppy Disk, US dc, NOS still sealed £5.00.
    Jimmy Whitherspoon & Ben Webster - That’s Jazz, German WB ‘That’s Jazz’ series, some mild tarnishing to silver gatefold sleeve £4.50.
    Bob Wilber & Kenny Davern - Soprano Summit, Concord £4.50.
    Claude Williams – Kansas City Giants, NOS £6.50.
    John Williams The Height Below / Changes, 2xLP, gf, Fly/Cube label comp of two early 70s LPs £6.50.
    John Williams - Travelling, Cube £4.50.
    Gheorghi - Zamfir - The Wizardry Of... world/pan-pipes stuff on Ariola, Australian pressing £4.50.

-various artists-
    The Jazz Arrangers Vol I; Fletcher Henderson, Duke Ellington, Eddie Sauter, Columbia Jazz Masterpieces dig £4.50.
    Jazz At The Philharmonic At Montreaux, all star line up including Zoot Simms, Clark Terry, Benny Carter, Joe Pass etc, Pablo £5.00.

Space Age Bachelor Pad, Moog & Mentalism

Audio Fidelity - Percussive Latino Cha Cha Cha, 1960 mentalism of the highest order beautifully presented in a hefty gloss gatefold sleeve, mono, a remarkable thing! £12.00.
    Les Brown And His Band Of Renown – The Explosive Sound Of… nice 1963 mono US Columbia ‘2 eye’ white label promo, big band stuff VG+ £5.00.
    Carmen Cavallaro - Swingin' Easy: The Poet At The Piano, early lounge music on Brunswick, nice deep-groove stereo pressing, a lovely copy £5.00.
    Classic Commercials: Decca SPA test pressing with release cover of 1970s TV commercial classical music (Old Spice, Hovis, Blue Band, Hamlet, Cadbury's etc etc), rare being a test pressing £6.00.
    The 50 Guitars Of Tommy Garrett - 50 Guitars Visit Hawaii, lovely 1962 Liberty mono original with laminated flip-back sleeve, classic 60s kitsch / loungecore £4.50.
    Richard Hittleman - Yoga Meditation, 1964 spoken word album, US private pressing in hefty paper on board sleeve, in real time-warp condition (looks new!), would be a great source for voice samples for ambient house etc £7.50.
    Manuel - Super Natural, EMI Studio 2 Digital, 'Factory Sample' sticker £4.50.
    Herby Remington – Steel Guitar Holiday, fabulous cheese-fest on UA Vintage Classics £4.50.
    George Shearing - Plays The Great New Songs, 1965 kitsch goodness on Capital, nice UK original aside from dink to bottom cover flip-back £4.50.
    Top Of The Pops '75, budget covers retro kitsch with huge fold out 1976 calendar predictably featuring a 'pin-up' girl £4.50.

Film Soundtracks / Musicals / Comedy etc.

The Hitch-hiker’s Guide To The Galaxy - The Hitch-hiker’s Guide To The Galaxy, 1979 2xLP £10.00.
    The Hitch-hiker’s Guide To The Galaxy - The Restaurant At The End Of The Universe, inner, sleeve VG++ £4.50.
    Monty Python - The Album Of The Soundtrack Of The Trailer Of The Film Of Monty Python And The Holy Grail £4.50.
    Peter Sellers - Songs For Swingin' Sellers, original gold-black Parlophone pressing in VG+ condition £6.50.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020 at 7:01 PM
    reefhead likes this.
  2. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Some nice fresh stuff added right across the list including a some collectable items that have a couple of issues so are listed at a much lower price in the main list.

3. nobeone

nobeone pfm Member

Um there are still * against stuff, i am suspecting this is still last week's list, I don't spot the new stuff ...

4. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Sorry, must have made an error pasting... try it now!

5. RickyC6

RickyC6 Infuriate the frog-men

Triffids Peel Sesh
    The Doors - Waiting For The Sun, 80s German issue, sleeve VG+ £6.00.
    please

6. RickyC6

RickyC6 Infuriate the frog-men

I’ll take the Triffids live album too please Tony.

7. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Thanks Rich.

8. spikey_w

spikey_w pfm Member

Please add this to my pile
    K D Lang - Ingenue, inner £6.50

Can you invoice my pile.

9. htm_1968

htm_1968 pfm Member

Bettie Serveert – Lamprey, inner, Dutch girl-fronted indie on Beggars Banquet, quite rare £6.50.

New vinyl pile please Tony.

10. SAP7

SAP7 pfm Member

Morrissey
    Viva Hate please

11. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

12. Felix

Felix Active Member

Finley Quaye - Maverick A Strike. Rare 1997 LP with card inner in EX/EX condition £30.00
    please!

13. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

14. nobeone

nobeone pfm Member

The Vaselines - All The Stuff And More, picture disk in pvc outer, I can never grade these things, but it looks ok, though outer trimming is horrible (i.e. very rough edge, so cue accurately!) £6.00.

Please Tony!

15. Mr.Nic

Mr.Nic pfm Member

Hi Tony, can you add these for me please:

The Small Faces - Ogden's Nut Gone Flake. Seldom seen German white-vinyl issue from 1983 in VG++/EX condition £15.00.

Sparklehorse - Good Morning Spider, inner, very rare and valuable album, but scratch side 2 so here it is £7.50.

Cheers

Nic

16. Tony L

Tony L Administrator