1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Roksan Caspian series 1 MkII integrated

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by doctorjuggles, May 16, 2019.

1. doctorjuggles

doctorjuggles pfm Member

Roksan Caspian Series 1 - MkII available for sale. I was never supplied with a remote, but I actually have a spare Musical Fidelity remote lying around which I've found out works with the volume control - happy to throw this in if needed. I have contacted Roksan directly about this as I was confused by the badging (as you can see in the photos, it has a "Mk II" sticker at the back"). Anyway, according to Roksan, "the difference between Mk1 and Mk2 were uprated main capacitors and a speaker out relay protection circuit".
    I've provided pictures to show the cosmetic state of the amp - there are some nicks and scratches but the amp is in perfect working order and I will happily demonstrate for anyone wishing to hear it [​IMG]
    Asking £300 ono

I would very much prefer collection - SE London area

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. woodpecker

woodpecker pfm Member

I cannot see a price.Would help with the sale to state one.

3. doctorjuggles

doctorjuggles pfm Member

:oops:
    Price added. Thanks woodpecker

4. doctorjuggles

doctorjuggles pfm Member

Bump - open to offers

5. joleyami

joleyami pfm Member

Do you have the Pre to Power amp links?

The amp won't work without them and the earthing is done internally, so interconnects don't sound as nice.

6. doctorjuggles

doctorjuggles pfm Member

Sorry no. I actually have no idea what you mean - care to explain? As far as I can see, it only has normal RCA inputs so I'm obviously missing something