1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Roy Harper on tour

Discussion in 'music' started by Fuller, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Fuller

Fuller pfm Member

Saw Roy and his band on the first night of the tour at the Symphony Hall Birmingham last night.
    An excellent evening of new and classic old tracks, and a very strong vocal performance by Roy, not bad at all for a man who is 77 !
    Only disappointment was the hall was only 2/3rds full.
    Any fans out there I recommend seeing Roy as this will be your last chance, it's his last tour.

2. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Golly, do I ever have a lot of soul!

Damn - probably would have gone if I had known. Did he play anything from Stormcock?

3. bigjonny

bigjonny Active Member

I'm seeing him next monday, :)

4. AllyD

AllyD ex audio room poster

Going to see him on the 24th in Edinburgh. Roy along with Peter Hammill are my musical heroes.

Ally

5. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

I used to go to every gig he did in the 60s. Born and raised in the same part of Manchester as me, Rusholme. There were many hash influenced nights at Manchester's Holdsworth Hall as was. Got nearly every album on vinyl but my most treasured is a signed copy of Flat, Baroque and Berserk. Very disappointed that his tour isn't taking in his home town.