1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Royd Revelation RR2 pair

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by coltrane, Oct 18, 2018.

1. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

Hi there,
    I have the perhaps most rare and much sought-after pair of the rightly highly-regarded Royd speakers, their latest Revelation series RR2s in cherry for sale.

The woodwork's close to mint with only some minor surface marks (definitely no bumps, dings, or broken corners), and all speakers/cones/domes look and work perfectly. The original metal bases with all the screws are present, though the grilles are okay-ish (but surely not broken) as the fabric's a bit rough.

The original Vifa tweeters, due to their well-known ferrofluid issue, were replaced this September for their most current production (and much better-sounding) Peerless counterparts - the invoice'll be included with the purchase.

(To note, I can supply photos, just send me your e-mail address.)

Now, the money bit: I ask £600 o.b.o for the RR2s. Payment should be made via PayPal 'F&F', please, with the buyer taking the related 4.5% transaction fee.

Finally, shipping's from the EU in pretty safe packaging via DPD, and the actual cost'll be determined per the location of the buyer. To add, I sell the RR2s only to the EU.

If you fancy the speakers contact me via p.m., please. Thanks.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  2. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

3. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

4. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

uppery-up

5. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

don't be shy, guys, come on

6. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

I didn't know there was a fee for F&F.

7. JensenHealey

JensenHealey pfm Member

I don't think there is. Used it only yesterday.

8. Yomanze

Yomanze pfm Member

Good luck with the sale, if I didn't have RR3s I'd have snapped these up. I do have a pair of the Peerless tweeters though, perhaps it's time to fit them. :)

9. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

if one's not from the UK (like me) there is a fee for F&F payments, I say it with a reason

10. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

up-to-the-top

11. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

a finest example of the Royd magic the RR2s are...

12. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

... and can now be yours...

13. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

so do I :)

14. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

the RR2s are still waiting their new and loving home

15. Those the same ones on EBay Hungary for £586?

16. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

17. Yomanze

Yomanze pfm Member

You should be.

18. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

sure - and thanks

19. coltrane

coltrane pfm Member

a special price for these, too> £550 plus shipping (approx. £80 - don't forget, please, that they're quite weighty at 31kgs a pair)