1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Selling everything.....yes....everything

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Take5, Jun 27, 2018.

1. slim

slim Member

Hi,

I wanted to ask what cartridges you will be selling?

When you are done replying to all the PMs you're getting of course...

2. slim

slim Member

Also interested in the P2. Are the mods about the PSU (border patrol) or else?
    Thanks!

3. marvan

marvan On the banks of the Tay

Hi I am interested in one of your racks. What have you got?
    Best wishes
    Marvan

4. Hi, I am looking for a 12inch tonearm and cartridge could you let me know what you have available? I am based in Lancashire.

Many thanks
    Alan

5. Mullardman

Mullardman Moderately extreme...

Bugger..only just noticed this and am only a couple of miles away. What racks do you have?

6. AudioAl

AudioAl pfm Member

Brian I am shocked that you have done this :eek: you had sutch a passion for the hobby

Hope all goes well for you in you hifi free future

7. Take5

Take5 pfm Member

alan, thanks.

Ive sold the 12" SME now. I still have five SME 3009s if that is any good to you.

Cartridges wise, I have dozens, but havent found the time yet to list them. I will be doing so soonish.

thanks

8. Take5

Take5 pfm Member

Mull, I havent made a list yet.

You are welcome to pop over. Im in Bickerstaffe. PM me.

I should say that I have had lots if interest in these. Im not able to deliver these im afraid. so, its collection only.

9. Take5

Take5 pfm Member

Al, thanks for the kind thought. And to others who have reached out also, with similar thoughts.

10. mhv

mhv pfm Member

Add me to those waiting patiently for the list, please!

11. Thanks for getting back to me. The SME 3009 is not what I'm looking for right now but may very well be interested in the cartridges you have available.
    I will join the queue waiting for your listing. Thanks again, Alan

12. foxwelljsly

foxwelljsly Keep Music Vile

You have a PM re Moth RCM.

13. Hello again,

I am reconsidering my earlier thoughts on a 12 inch arm (cost!) so, if they are still available, would it be possible to come over and take a look at the SME 3009's ? I am in Leyland Lancs.
    Thank you

14. Take5

Take5 pfm Member

Ive had a lot of interest in the SME tone arms, so thought that I would just write here to clarify.

They are all stil here and available.

The problem is that I had planned to set them all up to check them. But then one guy came here and bought all three of my turntables, So, I’ve nothing left to check them on.

Here is what I have.

1)SME 3009 improved version. This needs attention as there are no cartridge tags on the wires. Good condition otherwise. £175

2)SME 3009 non improved . This one has been upgraded and the original terminations removed and replaced with RCA connections. This one works perfectly, as I used it at one point. £300

3) SME 3009 non improved. I have three of these. Two work and one doesn’t. I can’t remember which is which.
    £325 for working versions. £175 for non working. (Once I’ve worked out how to test them )

15. Take5

Take5 pfm Member

Back up for sale are the AUDIO NOTE speaker cables.

I had a buyer for these , but when I went to remove them from the speakers, I found that one connection was not original. It had been years since I had looked back there.
    Anyway, he pulled out of the deal, so available again.

Work perfectly, Ive used them as my only cable for about six years.

So, 2 x 3.6 metres. Price is £75 including postage.
    Have a look at this picture to see the re termination. Easily removed , if needed.

[​IMG]

16. Mongeddavid

Mongeddavid pfm Member

pm sent re cables

17. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

I could easily re-terminate that if anybody wanted these but wanted them as close to original as possible, I’d do it for the additional shipping since Brian has been brilliant to deal with and I feel I’ve had a real bargain with my purchases from him.

18. Take5

Take5 pfm Member

Thanks for your vote of confidence, and offer of help.

However, I now have a new buyer for these cables, so they are sold, subject to payment etc.

linnfomaniac83 likes this.
  19. macdonaldar

macdonaldar New Member

I saw that you said in your initial message that you would be or are selling all your vinyl,. Any update eon that and what the list is?

Thanks

20. Joe

Joe pfm Member

The rules on Pinkfish say that you may only offer 5 LP's a month for sale... after all , this website is actually Tonys record shop. People easily forget that fact.