1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Shure V15 Type IV Stylus

Discussion in 'audio' started by steveledzep, Dec 20, 2014.

1. steveledzep

steveledzep pfm Member

My daughter's fiance has terminally damaged her stylus, accidentally of course ! :rolleyes:
    I'm investigating replacement for her and have come across the JICO SAS from Japan and an Ebay seller in Canada (Needlestore) doing new ellipticals.

Anyone have any experience of these or can recommend better alternatives ?

Many thanks.

2. myles

myles Intentionally left blank

I have the Jico SAS fitted to an M91ED, and it betters my 2M Blue in all areas. Not that the Blue was a letdown in any way, just that the Shure SAS does a great job for the price.

3. steveledzep

steveledzep pfm Member

Thank you Myles. I was hoping someone may know of a UK supplier. Better still, there may be an unused one at the back of someone's drawer that they're willing to sell ?

4. Rana

Rana pfm Member

There was a mail order business in Derbyshire who used to supply my Shure VST V stylii. I think it was Ian Harrison HiFi.

5. DAVEDWACK

DAVEDWACK pfm Member

Yes he still trades and is located in Repton DE56 6GQ on :01283-702875.

Never dealt with him so I've no idea what sort of service he offers but he still advertises in HI-FI World.

HTH

Cheers……Dave

6. steveledzep

steveledzep pfm Member

He doesn't appear to have a website. I'll give him a call tomorrow. Thanks.