1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Sir Philip Green

Discussion in 'off topic' started by HarryB, Oct 25, 2018.

1. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

Who'd have thought it eh?

2. twotone

twotone pfm Member

What, that he's allegedly a scumbag robbing bastart and should be jailed along with Osborne and that other twat Dave the prick Cameron?

lazycat and Arkless Electronics like this.
  3. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Interesting. Not the name I’d picked up from Twitter yesterday by searching ‘NDA’, which only goes to underline how one should never view random gossip as news or in anyway credible!

4. twotone

twotone pfm Member

Not surprised in the slightest Tony, there was an article in The Sunday Times a couple of years ago about him which portrayed him as an absolute **** of a man.

5. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

I’d assumed it was the Toad of Sports Direct.

6. twotone

twotone pfm Member

7. Yomanze

Yomanze pfm Member

Heh, I thought it was Mike Ashley too, or Philip Green!

Bet he's happy he spent £500k on lawyers now...

8. JensenHealey

JensenHealey pfm Member

The lawyers are still happy! And now the name is out presumably they will be working even harder!

Although the modern social media age is a a pain in many ways, it is becoming increasingly impossible for bad 'uns to hide.

9. chebby

chebby pfm Member

Someone like Philip Green will wear these allegations as a ‘badge of honour’.

Short of seizing his wealth, and putting him in jail*, nothing will get through. He is a reptile.

* Rich people can’t go to jail in the UK. He has already stolen £570 million in pension funds and remains a knight of the realm and free to do whatever he likes.

twotone likes this.
  10. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

11. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

Quintessential Tory spiv capitalist behaves as expected, move along, nothing to see!.

HarryB and TheDecameron like this.
  12. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

No surprise at all. I called it yesterday. Had to be him. Who else has the brass neck to personally warn off editors and chief execs in the press?

13. PhilofCas

PhilofCas pfm Member

Hahahahahahaha, gagging order my arse! Couldn’t have happened to a nicer guy.

Barrymagrec and crimsondonkey like this.
  14. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

The Telegraph are still forbidden from saying if it is him or not.

15. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

Stop complaining chaps. If you want a gong just be a racist, sexist, bully. The Tories love it.

Jack

HarryB and TheDecameron like this.
  16. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

The Painter-Decorators dislike other grifters when they spot them, particularly when they have even more money than them.

17. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

And yet he seemed such a kind, lovely, gentle man. Very generous and charitable, I imagined. Not at all an aggressive, selfish, greedy slimeball.

18. rbrown

rbrown I think therefore I think I am

That was my guess too.

19. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

I guess there was a certain 'train' of thought that led people to believe they were entitled to 'fly' a kite.

20. blossomchris

blossomchris I feel better than James Brown

I knew met him when he had SFA and he had to borrow capital to start his evil empire.

Bloss