1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Sleb nude selfie shock

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Blzebub, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Markus S

Markus S 41 - 29

I understand he's built like a brik outhouse. So he needs a Supercap at least.

2. kennyh

kennyh pfm Member

Worlds gone mad. You'd never have seen Bella Emburg doing this sort of thing.
    :)

3. matthewr

matthewr spɹɐʍʞɔɐq spɹoɔǝɹ ɹnoʎ sʎɐld

Famous people are, of course, still people with the same rights under the law as everyone else.

4. Martin D

Martin D Libertarian Division

I doubt that, you reckon you'd be treated the same as Cliff or Brad someone mmmm

5. Harry1212

Harry1212 pfm Member

"Get yer tits oot darlinn' . . ."

How the world has evolved, eh?

Hmmm.

;) ;) ;)

6. PaulMB

PaulMB pfm Member

Yes, OK, but where can I see them?

7. Jonathan Ribee

Jonathan Ribee Unavailable at present

My publicist has assured me (and all the press, via a statement) that any and all nude photographs of me in the public domain are fakes. Except the one my granny took when I was two.

8. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

Mrs BM assures me that nobody would be looking for or at any nude pictures of me.

9. PaulMB

PaulMB pfm Member

Ah, of course! That is a technique that wives use to try and make you grateful to them. I'm sure you are absolutely scrumptious!

10. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Jonathan,
    It's the cheerleader twerking vids we're waiting on.

11. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

Yes, I think so - thank you.

12. NeilR

NeilR pfm Member

I believe they are more than just tits out pictures.

Which makes Greg's post even more apt.

13. Jonathan Ribee

Dec

As an out of touch square daddio I had to do some research. Initially it seemed OK...

OED approved, so how bad could it be? But, it's simply filthy. Utterly, utterly filthy...

Shameful. (Although like Mrs Whitehouse I may need to watch it further just to appreciate quite how shameful it is).

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2018
  14. auric

auric pfm Member

Like you would ever catch Hannah Montana twerking.

15. TPA

TPA Trade: Tiger Paw

Even more it seems ;)

16. thebiglebowski

thebiglebowski pfm Member

Who & What ???

17. Jonathan Ribee

Oh - I know this one! A female relative under 30 told me all about it!

Right - Hannah Montana is a character in a TV entertainment. Think of her if you will as similar to Miss Elizabeth Bennet. Hannah Montana (Like Miss Bennet) is not perfect, but in general is a lady of refinement and grace. Now Miss Bennet, being a character and not a real person, has been played by many actresses such as Keira Knightley, Jennifer Ehle etc. The character Hannah Montana was played by someone called Miley Cyrus, whom has "reinvented" herself as a post-adolescent pop star and gyrating libidinous whore. Sort of like how Julie Andrews went off the rails a bit after Mary Poppins, but with nakedness, dry humping and much controversy. And is considered by most to be about as sexy as herpes.

Hence the amusement in considering the clean cut Disney character Hannah Montanna (who flosses regularly and wears comfy slippers) Twerking. Which is probably mild compared to Miley Cyrus's public gyrating.

Now who says this daddio isn't at the cutting edge of the zeitgeist?

18. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

Licking the stamp on the zeitgeist performance envelope, JR. Smoking.

19. kasperhauser

kasperhauser pfm Member

I suspect American taxpayers may have a better understanding of the law than you. At the very least, the FBI seem to think such acts are "wrong", seeing as they have computer and network intrusions on their key priorities list.

20. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

Really? They must want looking at. I have naked slebs and twerking videos on my priorities list, so more fool them.