1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Sleb nude selfie shock

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Blzebub, Sep 2, 2014.

1. auric

auric pfm Member

2. kasperhauser

kasperhauser pfm Member

It's a buyer's market. If you've got the BTC, the world's yer bivalve mollusc.

3. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Chaps,

I'm pulling out of the thread, it's infra dig.

Cheers,

Dec.

4. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

That's a shame, 'cos she reckons you're as fanciable as hell. Says that Hull features in all her lubricious fantasies, with Bev coming a close second. No, really.

Still, if she's not right for you then she's just not right for you. Maybe she'll have to get cats and grow old alone.

5. Martin D

Martin D Libertarian Division

6. auric

auric pfm Member

Got a
    Not too good :(:p

7. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

jonathan.

sorry to be pedantic, but it was/is sexual pantomime of an inner-city variety, not dry humping.

vuk.

8. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Just listening to the news at ten- don't store your privates in the cloud Mrs.Worthington.

9. Blzebub

Blzebub Banned

Perzackly. Do not herp, but if herp, definitely do not

10. Wilson

Wilson _

Wow, that Verlander throws some offense!

11. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

12. Blzebub

Blzebub Banned

How big a fap folder does the average actress have that can't just be stored on a phone/tablet/etc., rather than having to upload it to a remote server, aka "the internet"?

13. kasperhauser

kasperhauser pfm Member

14. deanf

deanf pfm Member

No it's not, it's the same arguement as "I poked myself in the eye and it hurt".

15. Afranta

Afranta pfm Member

16. kasperhauser

kasperhauser pfm Member

Actually, it seems more like a case of "a complete stranger poked me in the eye and it hurt", which I think is illegal. Unless you are suggesting the taking and saving of a picture of yourself or a loved one is somehow self injurious, in which case I'd have to assume you've never done and would never do such a thing.

If you point your own finger directly at your own eye, and a stranger comes along and intentionally pushes that very finger into your eye, I think you'll find the blame for any hurt lies with the stranger. This will be evident from the "Dude, wtf!?!"–style noises you'll likely be making toward said stranger.

Also speaking as a US citizen, I'd be very happy if the FBI didn't ask me how I make my (legal) living before deciding whether I was entitled to protective rights under the law.

17. mykel

mykel Perpetual Hack

Take all the pix you want. Just them on the mem card and throw them in the safe.
    If you want it private why the he!! would you put it up on a public service?

If you relinquish physical control then don't be surprised when things end up out of your control.

18. kasperhauser

kasperhauser pfm Member

Do you maintain physical control over all your money (for example)? If not, would you expect legal recourse if someone hacked a bank account of yours and helped themselves? Or would you just figure you were asking for it by not having put cash/gold ingots in a safe in your house instead?

19. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

Oh no! My boobie shot has gone public.

[​IMG]

Joe

20. Afranta

Afranta pfm Member

Point taken. Although I don't recall the FBI taking any interest when my -- and several thousand others' -- medical and financial records were illegally accessed a couple of years ago. Funny that!