1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Some Dec jazzy bluesy vinyl

Discussion in 'music classifieds' started by Bart, Dec 3, 2019.

1. Bart

Bart pfm Member

Ballads by Ben Webster - double vinyl NM- there is a surface mark on one side but gives only a barely perceptible click or two with Ortofon 2m blue. Cover nice and clean but some ring marking.
    £9

Jazz Giants - double vinyl VG+ at least, couple of surface marks but only very few soft audible clicks.
    Dizzy, Mingus, Lester Young, Sarah Vaughan, Helen Merrill, Miles, Tjader. Ref: Curcio HJ 4(2+52)
    £6

Nina Simone - I Put a Spell on You LP. NM, recent new purchase.
    £9

Bertice Reading - The Fifties. Vinyl NM- but the cover has a couple of small stickers on the front, plays perfectly. Quite a rarity. 50’s R&B
    £13

Them - Them Again. NM. £9

prices include 2nd class postage, payable on safe delivery. Reduced postage for multiple purchases, to be determined.

2. mickyricky

mickyricky pfm Member

Bertice Reading - The Fifties. and Them Again please

3. Bart

Bart pfm Member

Bertice and Them sold (pls send address Micky)

4. mickyricky

mickyricky pfm Member

Just sent you a Pm ! Regards Micky

5. mickyricky

mickyricky pfm Member

Vinyl arrived today ...as it says on the tin “all good “..good bargains! Many thanks ...
    Mark is a good and trusting guy to deal with, posts the order before payment ..I have just repaid that trust and paid him straight away ..Best Regards Micky

6. Bart

Bart pfm Member

Cheers Mickey.

7. Natara

Natara pfm Member

PM re Ben Webster

8. Bart

Bart pfm Member

Ben Webster sold.

9. DarrenW

DarrenW Oxygen User

Hi Bart

Can I take the Nina Simone please, assuming it’s still there.

Cheers
    Darren

10. Bart

Bart pfm Member

Hi Darren, Yes you can have it, pls send address via ‘conversations’ and I’ll send it off. Thamks, Mark

11. Bart

Bart pfm Member

All sold except Jazz Giants.