1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Sony TA-F3000ES integrated amp and matching CDP-X3000ES player

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by montesquieu, Aug 12, 2019.

1. montesquieu

montesquieu pfm Member

Time to make some changes in my second system so I’m selling a really nice pair of Sony ES components, in champagne silver. Despite their small footprint these are proper ES, indeed some of the best small footprint gear Sony ever produced.

The TA-F30000ES is in really nice condition and incorporates a rather useful phono stage (MM and MC). Only 35w but sounds absolutely lovely with my Tannoys.

The CDP-X3000ES is also pretty nice though there is a scratch on the top which you can just about see in the pic.

Both work beautifully and the CDP has a switchable digital out that I used for quite a while in the main system when my Audio Note CDT2/II transport was away for service with excellent results.

Included are the two very full-featured Sony remotes, though most useful functions can be carried out using the switches on the units.

Looking for £485 collected from Bracknell area (or meet up), I’d rather not courier in the first instance and I’d also rather not split at this stage.

Used with a Dual 701 direct drive fully automatic turntable which I’ll also be listing shortly.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. montesquieu

montesquieu pfm Member

amp sold; I'm hanging onto the CDP for the moment