1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Spendor or Harbeths, beat tf

Discussion in 'Interesting eBay auctions' started by pawnshop92, May 5, 2020.

1. pawnshop92

pawnshop92 pfm Member

2. calorgas

calorgas Ratty bumpkin

They look like early Rogers Export Monitors, but that rear panel doesn't look right.

Update: Ah, just found a pic of a similar pair with exactly that rear panel with a label that seems to confirm that they are Export Monitors.

3. James46

James46 The Crystal Method

Worth about 400 then.

szczemirek likes this.
  4. calorgas

calorgas Ratty bumpkin

In that condition, yep.

5. Martyn Miles

Martyn Miles pfm Member

What’s wrong with the tweeter, with its cover stuck to the right ?
    As for the back panels, they look like the ones on Audiomaster MLS4s.

6. calorgas

calorgas Ratty bumpkin

From pics I've seen on the web it seems like a pretty common thing for those Celestion hf2000 grilles to come off, and/or the paper rings to start peeling away. Dunno why the seller hasn't thought to put it back where it ought to be, seeing as he has the other speaker to compare it to. I did tell him what they are and he said thanks, but hasn't changed the description (or price).
    Here's a link to some others that look identical: https://aucview.aucfan.com/yahoo/k162644618/