1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Squier Jaguar SS bass guitar with Roland Cube 30 amp

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Marchbanks, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Golly, do I ever have a lot of soul!

I’m selling my (deep breath) Squier by Fender Vintage Modified Series Jaguar Bass Special SS (Short Scale.) It is this model. It is 3 1/2 years old and immaculate. I had it set up professionally and fitted with d’Addario flatwounds when new. I have a receipt detailing the work done. It has probably been ‘played’ for under three hours.

To go with it I have a Roland Cube-30 bass amp, like this. It is also in excellent condition.

Strap and cable included. Non-smoking, pet-free etc etc. I’d like £230 for the pair. No offers, thanks. I would prefer collection from Warwickshire (near M40/M42 junction) or would consider delivery/meet up for the cost of fuel and mileage (say 15p/mile each way.)

They are both really in superb condition, but I’ll try to post some pictures once the gloom has lifted enough to give a little sunlight.

2. Marchbanks

Here’s the invoice detailing the setup work. Pics of the bass and amp will have to wait until tomorrow because none, none more black.

[​IMG]

3. Marchbanks

Pictures! Anything that looks like a mark on the bass is either a reflection or (ahem) dust...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Marchbanks

...weekend dredge up from page 4...

5. Marchbanks

Anyone interested at £200?

6. Metlor

Metlor Member

Hi, have you considered trying an advert on
    Basschat.co.uk classifieds ?

7. Marchbanks

Thanks, might be worth a try. I wonder if I will have to post 50 times before I can advertise... I’ll have to think of loads of reasons why Geddy Lee is better than Chris Squire and then vice-versa!

8. Metlor

Metlor Member

Not sure about the post count, but it's a good site. First went there looking for a bass for my nephew.
    Your kit looks great, expect it will sell quite easily.

9. Marchbanks

I have been too lazy and forgetful to advertise this elsewhere, so I thought I’d bump it as a late Black Friday or early Cyber Monday special. Sorry, Spectacular!! Only one left!!!

10. springer

springer pfm Member

Beautiful! GLWTS

11. Marchbanks

Thanks!

To repeat, as I can’t edit the OP - I’m now asking £200.