1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Star Trek: Discovery • new Captain Picard Show

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Joe P, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Swamp Thing

Swamp Thing Green Member

Joe

No. Quite the opposite. I can only believe that something with Patrick Stewart will be a good thing. And that the Klingon tradition is OK with a good death. A noble death. A proud warrior death. Such as one might have when enjoying a good Star Trek series, maybe with some Warnog or even prune juice. A true warriors drink. Kahless could only approve.

Qapla'

Swampy

stephen bennett and Joe P like this.
  2. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

3. Rodrat

Rodrat pfm Member

Ian McKellan is a great mate of Patrick’s and I understand they spend a lot of time taking the piss out of each other.

4. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

A test photo from the Old Captain Picard Show. They wanted him to wear hair, they thought. Amazing Buzz Lightyear vibe!
    [​IMG]

5. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

looks like a plausible wesley crusher baby daddy.

btw -- has the new show started yet?

6. Nic Robinson

Nic Robinson Moderator

I think Picard looks great with hair. There was an episode with a flashback when he had a barnet istr.