1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Steely Dan tickets SSE Wembley 25/2/19

Discussion in 'music' started by Paul Myall, Feb 11, 2019 at 3:04 PM.

1. Paul Myall

Paul Myall New Member

Hello everyone, I bought 2 tickets for the Steely Dan SSE Wembley gig at £220 each, great seats 4 rows back from the stage in the right of centre block. These were a xmas/ birthday present for my son who cannot go now.... I would like to sell one ticket, but will sell both tickets if there are two genuine fans who want to take both.

I am not looking to make anything but would like to get some of my money back since I cannot find anyone who wants to come to the gig - even for free!!! Give me a text if interested. Paul - 07483236918
    Ta.

2. shrink

shrink pfm Member

nice.... if I wasn't 400 miles away i'd have been keen to come along! I hope you get a fan interested