1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Streamer

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Tim F, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Tim F

Tim F pfm Member

Think I'd like to try out a streamer. Something modern. Don't need a Dac. Something like Auralic. Not looking to spend thousands.

Let me know what you have :)

Cheers, Tim

2. James Evans

James Evans Bedroom Bodger

You could do a lot worse than investing in a raspberry pi, download moode, and if your dac has usb input away you go as a starting point. Gives you bluetooth, spotify connect, NAS streaming or files from attached USB drive. You can add spdif out or dac boards at a later date.

3. Jason P

Jason P pfm Member

If you're interested I have a Teufel Connector for sale. It's a great little unit that supports Tidal, Spotify, internet radio and local streaming. Small, digital and analogue out, great app...

4. Tim F

Tim F pfm Member

Looking for something higher end Jason, thanks though!

5. tifino

tifino Member

Pm sent