1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Supergrass

Discussion in 'music' started by koi, Feb 10, 2020.

1. koi

koi pfm Member

As there on tour at the moment what do you think of them?

2. mjw

mjw pfm Member

I love them and have all their albums. Despite the hype at the time I find their first the weakest.
    There’s a wonderful song on a give-away Q sampler called Melanie Davis which, as far as I know, doesn’t appear on any of the albums. It sounds like really high class late 60s pop - great stuff.

irons1965 likes this.
  3. Wolfmancatsup

Wolfmancatsup Empire State Human

Love ‘em. Only saw them once, at the now long gone (thanks, Crossrail) Astoria in London.

Mick

4. irons1965

irons1965 pfm Member

Great track that, it was included on the bonus B-sides CD that came with the initial pressings of 'In It For The Money' (which is my own personal favourite of all their albums).
    The guitar solo on the track 'Late In The Day' still gives me goose pimples....Excellent!

5. cjarchez

cjarchez pfm Member

Another fan and also rate In It For The Money as my favourite. Never seen them live though.

6. manicatel

manicatel pfm Member

Great pop band.
    Gaze Coombes solo album Matador is also very good.
    I saw him perform his solo set at a great little venue, excellent night out that was.

7. koi

koi pfm Member

Off to see them in Manchester this Month