1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

System pics 2014 part II

Discussion in 'audio' started by Gromit, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Spider

Spider pfm Member

Would like to post pictures but can't work out how to do it.
    Instructions would be goo please.

2. windhoek

windhoek The Phoolosopher

Here's a messy festive pic; I just hope the tinsel doesn't mess with the Mana :)

[​IMG]

3. Spider

Spider pfm Member

My system
    Recently moved to facilitate shorter speaker cables.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Lewis

Lewis pfm Member

Here is my current set up. Downsized but still sounds very nice. Excuse the poor photos they are just off the phone:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. auric

auric pfm Member

Excuse the question but I'm not too well up on Naim boxes. So, please what are your two in your second link?

6. Lewis

Lewis pfm Member

Hi auric

It's a Naim UnitiQute and a Naim Nap 100 power amp. The UQ is an all in one streamer. I have all my cds on a hard drive now and play to this. And it does spotify too. And can all be controlled from an iPad / iPhone so super convenient.

7. Mike Reed

Mike Reed pfm Member

Think my system and supports have changed a fair bit since I posted pic's on here. Still not finalised, though.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. htm_1968

htm_1968 pfm Member

[​IMG]

Festive shot of the rig.

9. pil

pil pfm Member

Very nice.

10. bob atherton

bob atherton pfm Member

11. auric

auric pfm Member

Thanks. I now know a little more about this, that and the other ;)

12. steve_1979

steve_1979 pfm Member

13. bob atherton

bob atherton pfm Member

Rug is only just cut off in the foreground. Plenty of other soft furnishings in the bit you can't see and not a bright sounding room. I do see what you mean though.

14. Tarzan

Tarzan pfm Member

15. thebiglebowski

thebiglebowski pfm Member

16. rtrt

rtrt pfm Member

Was wondering what that piece of furniture is, that your tv is sitting on?

Btw when i click on the pics for a larger version, i get a message from flikr about adult content :D

17. Lefty

Lefty Trade: Amar Sood Photo

Very nice TBL.

Glad to see my old L100 is still in residence :)

Lefty

18. thebiglebowski

19. thebiglebowski

It's going nowhere, I'm going to have to replace the volume pot as some point but that was by far the best bargain I've ever seen or bought.

I heard Martins L300/HX100/Obelisk setup last night and it sounds astonishing but think the L100 really holds its own.

If you're local to Southampton feel free to pop round for a coffee and listen.

20. Cesare

Cesare pfm Member

Those obelisks look to have the brown covers, and they look very spiffy. My ones have black covers which are a bit tatty, so i've been thinking about getting them replaced.