1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Tannoymania

Discussion in 'classic' started by effinity, Dec 19, 2006.

1. effinity

effinity ya memba

2. sideshowbob

sideshowbob 47 Lab Rat

An old link but a good one.

-- Ian

3. Dev

Dev pfm Member

But no pictures Ian:(.

4. merlin

merlin Avatar changed - Town names deemed offensive.

Harvey is sadly missed. The hifi press needs another Harvey. Didn't he rip out the crossovers from his westminsters and use active units from Marchand?

5. effinity

effinity ya memba

maybe you could take over the mantle Merlin, ripped any crossovers out recently?

this seems a worthwhile link, no doubt some of you will already have it but lots of photos!

http://www.hilberink.nl/speaker.htm

i'm very interested in possibly upgrading my crossovers (circa 1975), anyone got any ideas to include speaker connections etc?

Steve (still tidying up the Amesbury cabs but should have the HPD 385 refoamed drivers in by the w/e, yippee, although will probably need to be played in a bit)

6. Richard C.

Richard C. pfm Member