1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] TEAC UD-H01 Dac

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Spiderous, Mar 12, 2019.

1. Spiderous

Spiderous pfm Member

Hello,
    for sale is my Teac UD-H01 Dac, lightly used. It's a 32/192 capable unit with USB, coaxial and optical input. It also has a headphone output with adjustable volume control. Original packaging and mains cable included. Full product details are available on the web.

Cosmetically excellent with just one small nick to an edge on the fascia (see pics below; I can also email interested parties a short video of it working if necessary). Only selling as I've bought an integrated amp with built-in dac and its an opportunity to reduce the box count and cable nest.

Asking £130 delivered to a UK address or £120 collected from Crosby, Merseyside. Payment by bank transfer or cash if collected. I also have a 0.5m pair of Atlas Elements Integra RCA interconnects I could throw in the box for an extra £20 if they are of any use to the purchaser.

Thanks,

Ian

[​IMG]Untitled by Ian Adams, on Flickr

2. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

I'm using one of these, love it, GLWS.

hifinutt likes this.
  3. Spiderous

Spiderous pfm Member

sold stp