1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Technics sl1200g

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by jamington2004, Feb 18, 2018.

1. jamington2004

jamington2004 pfm Member

just picked up one of a pair off someone who has been struggling with the joys of eBay and gumtree for the first time

Said I would help him out on the remaining one, as he’s a nice guy who hates dealing with the corporate giants, and see if any fishies were interested.

He’s in Richmond, London. deck is a year old and pretty much mint (usual dusting marks on lid) - boxed but missing headshell and foam inserts.

Drop me a PM if you want to get in touch with him :)

Cheers
    Jamie

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  2. jamington2004

jamington2004 pfm Member

3. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

Anyone even vaguely interested will want to know what sort of price he wants, otherwise it's a waste of time.

neilmack likes this.
  4. kondo

kondo pfm Member

hi,totally agree,but somone will buy it given the age of it etc.regards charlie