1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Teddy Pardo 555DRPS Killer

Discussion in 'audio' started by CheshireCheese, May 21, 2019.

1. andrews

andrews pfm Member

2. miles_b

miles_b pfm Member

I own two Teddy power supplies, and I'm very happy with the Teddy XPS powering my CDS3. I was just noticing last night that used CD555s are coming up occasionally for what I could probably get by selling on the CDS3, but I would need the 2nd PS connection to run one. So I'd be curious about a Teddy 555PS if such a thing were to be produced. In my previous profession, performing in-warranty hardware service for Apple, I've seen more than a handful of defective power supplies damage downstream components, so I was initially weary trying a non-Naim power supply. I guess I figured if it were a defect within a Naim PS, they would repair the damage it caused. But after about 2.5 years of running a Teddy XPS and HiCap, I have no reservations about the quality of his power supplies. Other manufacturers have yet to win that level of trust with me.