1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Teddy Pardo TeddyDac USB 110-120V

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by echann, Jan 10, 2019.

1. echann

echann pfm Member

In like new condition with the original box and manual. From smoke and pet free home. I am the original owner.

Link to manufacturer's webpage https://www.teddypardo.com/dacs/teddydac-usb.html

Having picked up a Chord Hugo 2 which can do double duty in both my laptop/headphone system and my separate analog based main system, I've decide to sell my TeddyDac USB. Since I rarely plug my laptop into my main system the TeddyDac has seen less than 20hrs use.

A great DAC for a reasonable cost. Here are some reviews for the similar TeddyDac:

New, this would cost UKP 875 plus shipping. Asking UKP470 or equivalent in other currency. Shipping at cost. 4-day shipping to UK would be around UKP55. Since its manufactured in Israel, there should be no duties/taxes (but don't quote me on that. There are threads on PFM that discuss this).

Teddy does not supply power cords so none included.

Located in Canada so 110/120V. Could easily be converted to 240V at your local electronics service shop. Teddy can send the correct voltage labels.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2019
  2. echann

echann pfm Member

3. echann

echann pfm Member

4. echann

echann pfm Member

Now sold