1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The 2015 F1 season.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Tony Lockhart, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

Azerbaijan?

2. IanW

IanW pfm Member

As I said, it was Lewis and not the car:

http://www.f1today.net/en/news/207290/hamilton-over-last-three-races-my-job-was-done?

Relevant quote:

3. Martin D

Martin D Libertarian Division

4. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

I have to say that this announcement surprised me.

[​IMG]

This means that the teams are expected to choose two tyres from three for the first Grand Prix, and one of those tyres has never been used in anger before. And this race is in March?

Any team that makes the wrong choice will have pretty much no chance of winning, or maybe even scoring points. Strange.

5. Tony Lockhart

Tony Lockhart pfm Member

Eek!

This is on the BBC F1 website thingy today.

"A meeting of the FIA's World Council last week voted through powers for Ecclestone and FIA president Jean Todt "to make recommendations and decisions regarding a number of pressing issues in F1 such as governance, power-units and cost reduction".

Ecclestone's remarks are the latest stage in an increasingly bitter fight for power and control in F1.

In an exclusive interview with BBC Sport, Ecclestone also:

explained how he wants to change F1

detailed why he cannot get it through

accused Mercedes of helping Ferrari develop their engine

said F1 "would probably be a lot better" if Mercedes had two drivers who were more closely matched than Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg."

Good ol Bernie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.