1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Future Of The Democratic Party.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by maxflinn, Dec 25, 2017.

1. claire.foxx

claire.foxx Gender Traitor

I got it, and see you and raise you one Dispossessed.

— sent from my Ansible XR Pro

2. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

DonQuixote99 and claire.foxx like this.
  3. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

although military and cop culture are very problematic, there are big differences between people and not all are "bad".

4. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

AOC shilled officially endorsed the Bern at a rally and her appearance apparently helped draw a record crowd. Not surprisingly, many attendees were visibly perplexed when the speeches went well beyond 40 characters.

[​IMG]

maxflinn likes this.
  5. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

I'm thinking a Jumbotron above the stage with Twitter style screen grabs or text balloons would be a great idea. Hand out Like Thumb signs to every crowd member and now you have something. The stage players could then just nod at each other and gesture in a silent Kabuki of impossible promises as the Like Thumb signs do a wave.

claire.foxx likes this.
  6. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

@Marky-Mark

AOC has thrown a kettle over a pub. what have you done?

7. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

I will not stand for your endless whataboutism!!

8. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

what about false dichotomies?

9. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

They look real to me.

10. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

for those who still think (are worried) trump has a chance in hell of another 4 years, check out the rival base:

maxflinn likes this.
  11. maxflinn

maxflinn pfm Member

A message from Tulsi:

vuk likes this.
  12. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

Trump term #2 will be "Trump Unleashed". You think it's bad now? What'll he be like when there are no remaining consequences?

Besides, there are probably 30-40% of the population who will go along willingly with creeping fascism.

ErikL and vuk like this.
  13. PaulMB

PaulMB pfm Member

I just read that Kim Kardashian sees herself as a possible presidential candidate. When I predicted this would happen a couple of years ago I was dismissed and derided. (Happens a lot to prophets).

14. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

I'm thinking some Nordost CryoGasm mic cabling would tame the high-mid red-headed stepchild effect.

Won't do anything for the Bizarro World / reverse alt-reality Trump rally resemblance, unfortunately.

Ping me when they start chanting "lock him up"

15. Yank

Considering the present pResident, the bar for entry is pretty low now.

16. thebigfredc

thebigfredc pfm Member

It's all Gwen Stefani's fault IMHO.

17. claire.foxx

claire.foxx Gender Traitor

Many of whom are oddly white bread liberals and centrists with nothing but their own ideology to lose. Banality of evil is greatest amongst centrists and “all sides” apologists.There is nothing creeping about this fascism if you are one of their targets. I want people to get radicalised to the point where people like antifa targeting Republicans is seen as a public service. Until then it will just be the same old same old.

18. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

so, you've seen the michael moore film ;-)

19. Yank

I have a lot of sympathy for that viewpoint, but don't want to live through the sort of stress that gets us to that place, especially as I approach retirement age. Things are quite "interesting" enough already.

Hook likes this.
  20. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

I have even less sympathy. I see great likelihood of lots of broken eggs, but little chance of an oemlet.

vuk and Hook like this.