1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Future Of The Democratic Party.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by maxflinn, Dec 25, 2017.

1. claire.foxx

claire.foxx Gender Traitor

time to trade in your “choose anarchy” badge for ”choose licking boots”

2. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

it's ironic that a member of the antifa virtue signalling club is expressing all kinds of authoritarian ideas lately.

3. maxflinn

maxflinn pfm Member

About time too, Bernie:

Bernie Sanders on Twitter

Tulsi Gabbard has put her life on the line to defend this country. People can disagree on issues, but it is outrageous for anyone to suggest that Tulsi is a foreign asset.

Marky-Mark likes this.
  4. farfromthesun

farfromthesun pfm Member

5. IvonRac

IvonRac New Member

I got it, and see you and raise you one Dispossessed.

6. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

The democrats were supposed to be the party for smart people, or at least educated, and I do make that distinction, but members of its fold increasingly don't give me the impression all wires go to the right places given they don't seem to make connections very well. Or recognize similarities or patterns. Or understand the Normal curve as it relates to human intelligence, population growth, and exploitation of the internet.

7. DonQuixote99

DonQuixote99 pfm Member

I did not reply to claire's earlier post, because it would have involved an embarrassing admission. Though I believe I got it.

8. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

It's hilarious coming from a Clinton. Where do you start? With the Clinton foundation and their Panama Papers Patriot members and money flowing direct from Israel, or the fact they're champions of the very neoliberal policies that have ultimately led to rioting and death in a number of countries currently ongoing. Or maybe it's the puddles on the floor left by Hillary in the War Room considering drone bombing some hapless rock farmer in AF. That same giddy quiver is probably what drives Harris to want a turn at the wheel.

It's a big part of what I'm driving at in #486.

maxflinn likes this.
  9. maxflinn

maxflinn pfm Member

10. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

So you've finally figured that out? You're not the master of persuasion that you thought you were?

Anyway, Trump has just handed the Middle East to Russia, maybe that's all Vlad wanted from him.

11. maxflinn

maxflinn pfm Member

I don't consider myself as a master of anything, on the contrary, I'm a student, and what I've learned is it's of zero benefit to me to use my time and energy to try to move people from an entrenched position, be it relating to audio cables or politics.

For example, I could tell you that this belief is the result of lending credence to the narrative pushed by your preferred political party and corporate/CIA media, which it is, and that they have an agenda that is detrimental to you and your fellow US citizens, but you're too emotionally invested in it to even for one second consider this, so I won't. I'll just say let's agree to disagree and I'll not waste my time and energy.

John likes this.
  12. thebigfredc

thebigfredc pfm Member

HC is a witch - enough said - and the democrats have to ensure, and the rest of the world has to hope, that they find a credible nomination to stand against and beat Trump next time round.

13. Yank

Yank Bulbous Also Tapered

Trump is such a narcissist that he believes his political survival is A Matter Of National Security. Also, he knows that as soon as another President is sworn in, whether it's in January 2021 or 2025, the States of New York and Florida will be lining up to prosecute him and his clan for various offenses over the years.

14. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

people are saying what really got her riled up is that tulsi managed to look hot in a pant suit.

maxflinn likes this.
  15. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

Back in the day things weren't as grim

[​IMG]

But, then came little Billy C and Israel, and before you knew it she was sporting the infamous 'Sausage Master' line of leisure wear.

maxflinn likes this.
  16. maxflinn

maxflinn pfm Member

17. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

Uncle Joe is all tangled up in his neuritic plaques again!

18. maxflinn

maxflinn pfm Member

He can't even string a sentence together without jumbling his words. I think it's only a matter of weeks before he withdraws.

But will the warmonger queen take his place?

I hope so as she'll take votes away from Warren, but not from Bernie, on her way to losing the nomination in a blaze of anti-Russian hysteria.

19. thebigfredc

thebigfredc pfm Member

Help save the youth of America
    Help save them from themselves
    Help save the sun-tanned surfer boys
    And the Californian girls
    When the lights go out in the rest of the world
    What do our cousins say?
    They're playing in the sun and having fun, fun, fun
    'Til Daddy takes the gun away
    From the Big Church to the Big River
    And out to the Shining Sea
    This is the Land of Opportunity
    And there's a monkey trial on TV
    A nation with their freezers full
    Are dancing in their seats
    While outside another nation
    Is sleeping in the streets
    Don't tell me the old, old story
    Tell me the truth this time
    Is the Man in the Mask or the Indian
    An enemy or a friend of mine?
    Help save the youth of America
    Help save the youth of the world
    Help save the boys in uniform
    Their mothers and their faithful girls

20. Marky-Mark

Marky-Mark pfm Member

Maybe the long shot of Judge Judy's Bloomberg endorsement will save the DNC from the commie Bern or Lizzy the Stern Rebuker!