1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The girl can play........

Discussion in 'music' started by John Barry, Jan 20, 2019.

1. John Barry

John Barry pfm Member

Just come across the guitarist / singer Molly Tuttle coming to the UK soon

If flatpicking guitar appeals then it could be for you

ps, apologies I can't get any You Tube links to work

linnfomaniac83 and gavreid like this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny pfm Member

Nice (sorry for feint praise) - laid-back and easy-listening guitar plucking -

linnfomaniac83 likes this.
  3. 1964meb

1964meb pfm Member

4. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

New album out in April - she's superb! She had an EP of original material, Rise, a couple of years ago. Not 'easy listening', bluegrass, flat picking with an alternative folk edge.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  5. Jimbobbyron

Jimbobbyron pfm Member

Fantastic

6. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

Thank you for that, effortless talent, love her already. I’ll definitely be seeking out her material!

7. sean99

sean99 pfm Member

Not musically my cup of tea, but wow she can really play. Thanks for posting.

8. Gomers1607

Gomers1607 pfm Member

Have seen her a few times via YouTube, not really my taste musically either but incredibly talented player, which is annoying as I'll never be 10% of what she can do.

9. vinylslug

vinylslug Rebuilding my Vinyl collection.

I found out about her via this forum a few weeks ago and I'm really looking forward to her new album. It's a long time since I've been excited by a new talent.